the last of the parisian goodies

WOW pluiee :nuts: you lucky girl !! CONGRATS and thanks a million for those fantastic pictures, you're such a doll :tender:!
I still LOVE my '05 BG but your '08 city is just STUNNING :yahoo: ! Well done sweety :tup:!
Also your BF's plomb looks amazing wearing on him - just PERFECT :yes: !

LOVE this comparison-pic ....

DSC_0087.jpg

pluiee, i am sorry, but i think I *hate* you now ;)

I love love love your BG city, and come back here when I can to oogle it. Thanks for the new pics!

Do you think the BG will look nice in the giant hobo with GSH?

thank you sweetpurple, firstclass, powderpuff, jadeleaves, rosemary, candi, pursendipity and robotdoll!! :flowers: my bf also says thanks for all the sweet comments! he's a little sad that he's been wearing his to work and no one has said anything about it...

firstclass>> thank you!! i do love your bubblegum on you! you have the most gorgeous bags and wear them so well. :smile:

powderpuff>> i'm glad i convinced you! can't wait to see all your purchases from this spring. :smile:

jadeleaves>> i think it will look gorgeous in a giant hobo with either the GSH or even the GGH. i think the GSH will make it edgier and funkier while the GGH will make it more feminine. :biggrin: can't wait to see pictures of your giant hobo tho!! hehehe and all your new purchases!

candi>> what color brief are you thinking of?? :smile: