the last of its kind(I think)

Thanks, Ladybaga! After learning of the Fidji being discontinued, I decided to hunt for this colourway immediately. I saw a rackful of Fidjis a couple of weeks before then at Barneys Beverly Hills, but when I called the day I wanted to purchase, they were all gone. I called Goyard SF afterwards and learned from the boutique manager Lianna they have this bag on order from Paris. I then did a presale with her, paying for the bag sight unseen. Awaiting delivery was the toughest! It took almost 3 months, just as Lianna warned me. For me it is worthwhile though.

I love this bag, it is a great roomy casual day bag, fuss and worry-free. The natural trim brings out more of the brown in the hand-painted chevron pattern. I am pleasantly surprised by how different the color scheme seems compared to my black/black St. Louis PM tote and Boeing 40. I took the group shot with my Celine platform pumps and Chanel riding boots(and I believe a Longchamp Le Pliage hobo as well) to show how the natural compares to other shades of brown.

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• P1060296.JPG
    P1060296.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 278
inappropriate request and off topic

I'm sorry, but my invoice is for my purchase. It has personal and sensitive information in it, so I cannot share it with others.

I suggest you ask whomever you purchased your Goyard from to provide you with the proper paperwork pertaining to your purchase from them. If they are legitimate, then they should have no problems providing documentation/proof of transaction. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, scholastican!!! Omg im so excited i wAnted the same bag but ive given up on it --- and i just got a call that one fidji just became available in black and tan!!! Ahhhh im so excited this is a great christmas present ( for me!!!) :nuts: