Miss JENNY!!

Designer097.jpg

Designer098.jpg

Designer102.jpg

Designer103.jpg

Designer099.jpg

Designer100.jpg

Designer101.jpg

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry the pics took so long...you can hate me I'll understand...but I hope the beautiful eye candy makes up for it!!!

I love it! It's so beautiful on you! The flower detail is soo cute!! I'm pretty sure you're the only one with this beauty in town! Congrats!!!

thanks Maira and TNC

Ok...so now for commentary/synopsis...gosh I didn't think people would respond so well to this bag lol...I"M SO SORRY!!!! Please accept my apologies for making you wait...difficulties arise at the most UNopportune times!!!

So yes, this bag is long and I have it on the last hole/notch and it still dropps low...it helps to wear it crossbody...

it is VERY light weight!!! VERY!!! even with all the stuff I put in it!!!

what else...IT"S GORGEOUS!!! love the front pocket!!! wasn't expecting this but it's very useful!

and it's just perfect for me! Not very big, not too small, but a very beautiful purple that overrides all possible flaws this bag may have...i'll sleep on it and let you know lol...but IMO...a KKKEEEPPPEERR!!!

whistle.gif
whistle.gif
whistle.gif
Waiting ...

Where are the pictures??????? Hurry, please.

Coachgirl, do you have any more beer and popcorn. I'm all out.

how s-l-o-w does bf drive, lol? I'm cross-eyed from staring at my screen in anticipation...

What the heck is taking so long
sleepy.gif
Someone call JAX and see if they get a different story and they say there are hundreds! lol Waiting for pics!

I hoping everything is okay. It's going on about 2 hours now....patiently waiting.

locomotive.gif

:whiteflag:

I'm so sorry everyone!!! I feel so bad!!! I'll never do that again!!! Scout's Honor :flowers: