The last child support payment-a funny

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Today is my baby girl's 18th birthday... I will be so glad that this will be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those dang payments!

So I called my baby girl to come to my house, and when she got there, I told her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to your momma's house and tell her this will be the last check she is EVER going to be getting
from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the expression on your mama's face."

So, my baby girl takes the check over to her momma. I was anxious to hear what she said, and about the expression on her face. Baby girl walked through the door... I said, "Now what did your momma say about that?"

She said to tell you that "you ain't my daddy and watch the expression on your face!"

Today is my baby girl's 18th birthday... I will be so glad that this will be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those dang payments!

So I called my baby girl to come to my house, and when she got there, I told her, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to your momma's house and tell her this will be the last check she is EVER going to be getting
from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the expression on your mama's face."

So, my baby girl takes the check over to her momma. I was anxious to hear what she said, and about the expression on her face. Baby girl walked through the door... I said, "Now what did your momma say about that?"

She said to tell you that "you ain't my daddy and watch the expression on your face!"

Nishi isnt she going to college? If she goes to college you have to continue to pay child support. Also in NJ you cant just stop child support, you have to go into court and have her declared emancipated. Make sure before you stop payments. If you stop and you are required to keep paying as it is in NJ you can get into trouble.