The largest Chanel bag?

Hi all, I'm a newbie when it comes to designer bags (I own 3 Balenciagas but that's the extent of my bag pool) :shame:. I've always loved Chanel's quilted designs (actually, I'd try anything Chanel as long as its big enough!) but have never ventured into any research about getting one, mostly since I'm not a small-bag person. I wanted to ask you Chanel adorees whether there is a Chanel bag big enough for my needs - probably the bigger the better since it's harder for me to take things out rather than finding more things to put in. :shame:

I'm a pretty short lass - around 5'4 - but I'm not petite-small, so most big bags don't overwhelm me that much (at least I hope not!) I'd love to hear of your suggestions!

xxx - with.the.band.

There are some enormous Chanel totes out there. I own an epic-sized suede tote that I never use because it's really half as tall as my body. Great bag for toting files to work or school and what not.

There's an overnight cambon bag, probably too big to tote around all the time, but that's the biggest one I can think of, just so that option is open !