The Large Satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which I think would be more appropriately named the large elise. It doesn't seem like it was too popular but I LOVE IT. If I could find one in black I'd get rid of my elise, since they're pretty much identical except for the size, and that the lrg satchel has 2 pockets. I really love my elise but its pretty small and I'm a big bag kind of girl. Has anyone seen the large satchel anywhere? And I think only baglover could answer my next question: Did it come with silver h/w or strictly golden ?

2. Large Satchel is completely sold out at MJ boutiques.

SOFT CALF CLASSIC Large Satchel (Resort 05)
    C353005
    17 x 7.5 x 9.75"
    Colors: Black, White, Orange

SOFT CALF CLASSIC Large Satchel (Spring 06)
    C361003
    17 x 7.5 x 9.75"
    Colors: Black, Linen, Nutmeg

3. Spring 06's Large Satchel has gold hardware, certain Resort 05 Soft Calf colors came in gold and/or silver hardware.

4. :crybaby:

5. ^ ugh ... I know the feeling and feel your pain...maybe you can find one online or ebay!!??? :heart: Emmy

6. I got my bag back in September in black with white stitiching and silver hardware. It is a great bag, especially if you need the room. Check with NM stores. They may be able to help you. Good luck:smile: .

7. I check ebay almost every day. Havn't seen one yet. Hopefully I will sooner or later!

8. What about the Marina in black? Is it larger than the elise?

9. ELISE: 12.5W x 5D x 8H"
    LARGE SATCHEL: 17W x 7.5D x 9.75H"
    MARINA: 17W x 8.5D x 12H"
    SMALL MARINA: 14W x 4D x 9H"
    FRAME SATCHEL (from same group with Marina):

10. are they sold out?

11. pic? pic? of large satchel? i dont think i have ever seen it.