The Landmark Bag

Wow that is a gorgeous bag! I'm so jealous and wish it's available in the US. I was just lamenting about the lack of BV structured bags. Please get it and post lots of photos! :drool:

C_24 do you have a photo of the HK dark grey bag? I'd love to see it!

Nice one! Very classy!

I'll be in HongKong next month (for some retail therapy), and I'll have to make sure I drop by the Landmark.

Thanks for sharing Shopalicious.:smile: I think you should get it and definitely post lotsa pictures!

Yea I missed out on the Hong Kong bag.. but heres a pic of it.. I am still thinking cos I really like the sloutchyness of BV .. and this is kind of a little too structured for me ..

Attachments

• 7220622.jpg
    7220622.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 115
^ Guess what?! There's still one in the local BV shop here (I'm in Manila right now). It's in NOCE and I am not sure how much different the pricing is compared to HongKong.

I just rang my SA and he said that it is Php 319,750 = (USD 7,083) or (HKD 55,142). :smile:

WOW! :nuts:
The Landmark bag is gorgeous!! Do you have the size? And is that nappa or nappa umbria?

If you ask me, TOTALLY go for it!!! One of the loveliest BV bags I've seen!! :heart:

I love this bag, in both the colours! Anyone has the measurement? It does look big.

HKbag.jpg