The Lagoon clutch

1. i really want to have a clutch for going out at night. whenever i go out clubbing i always use my baby papillion and get tons of compliment for it (i love her to bits :tender: :tender: :tender: )

but right now i'm thinking of getting another clutch because i do not want to ruin the leather especially with smoke fuelled bars and clubs.

so who has the lagoon and how much can u hold in it?

post pics if possible...many thansk in advance.

also lagoon vs florentine ..... which one would u choose?

2. Lagoon is cute..I love the koala closure..

I think you have to buy the belt strap for Florentine..

May be you should also consider pochette tikal..

3. I love the lagoon as well. Get it!

4. I love the lagoon, it's adorable !

However, it does have some vachetta on it. Have you ever considered getting the replacement mini pochette in damier that belongs to the marais ? (damier bucket) Someone posted that this piece was 150$ from the stores, in US. And nothing to worry about ! :yes:

5. The Lagoon clutch is very cute. I prefer that over the Florentine

6. I hope i did not get it wrong but is this the lagoon u re referring to? :shame: If I am wrong.. just pretend u did not see this post! :P lol. Anway, hope these pics are of some help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the things that went inside include coin cles, card holder and Nokia mobile. =)

[​IMG]

7. Lagoon is hot, but I thought you were worried about the leather?! What about a mini pochette accessoires in damier?!

8. Very small, I use mine as a sunglass case.

9. hey that looks better than the Malibu Street!!! Maybe I should do an exchange??? Here's what mine looks on me...

Do you think a clutch would look better or just stick with the Malibu??

but to return to the original question.. the Lagoon is HOT!! I think it'll look FANTASTIC as a clutch!!

DSC09448sm.jpg

10. WOW! nice stuff......

PS: my cousin has the same phone as you! I think...Nokia 8800???....cost her a fortune (10 000RMB ~ 1250US!!!) d*mn...lol....my phone's still 300$ less.....*competition*....lol

11. I think the lagoon is super cute.

12. Absolutely fantastic!

13. 0o0o0o thats cute!!! i like the perle!

14. omg Happie Berrie ur vernis lagoon looks so nice......

many thanks for the pics too.

i really like the fact that the strap is removeable plus u can get it at LV if u ever want to replace it.

15. I think the Malibu holds more things? I bought the Lagoon way before the Malibu came out! I might have acutally thought twice if i saw the Malibu at the same time.. hehe I think u look really good with the Malibu!!

The little lagoon is good for formal dinners where u dont need to bring much and u dun want to take attention away from the dress.. :yes:

But I have not actually used my Lagoon for anything else except formal dinners. I am more a big bag person in the day.:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice