The Kourtney Kardashian (& Scott Disick if necessary) Thread

the title of this article made me LOL :lol: :lol: travis seems to really be fascinated with her behind! didhis ex-wife not have much of one or is he just like a child with a new shiny toy?? :coolio:

So they were hush hush for quite awhile and now that they were outed, they are all over SM being insanely tacky.
Also his daughter Alabama is 15? just looked at her IG and ummmm
She has her tongue licking her lips in half the pictures I initially looked at! After seeing about 6 pictures total, that was more than enough. My daughter is also 15 and if she was going around objectifying herself and sexualizing every picture (or any picture), I think I would lock her up, chastity belt and all, LOL. Now that people live to their 80s easily, there's plenty of time for that later. Not like the medieval times where if you lived to 25 you were lucky and were birthing babies at 13! WTF. There are too many perverts lurking to be okay with your child doing that. Yikes! Maybe I am getting really old, but that childhood innocence is precious. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. :crybaby:

But if she's now hanging around the Kardashians and using them as role models, I guess that says it all.

What happens to them when the lust evaporates?
She’ll tell the next guy it was for him
Or tell herself it was for herself, a statement of strength and loving herself
Tell her kids she got it done for them and didn’t want for anyone to feel left out hence no names
Tell her stans it means she loves them all
I am waiting at the doctor’s so plenty of time to make things up

Tell her kids she got it done for them and didn’t want for anyone to feel left out hence no names
Kourtney didn't get the tattoo, she tattoed Travis.

Reactions: limom
I just meant that they’re so hot and heavy right now, I don’t think this relationship can stay like that.

Reactions: GaMomJRM