The Kourtney Kardashian (& Scott Disick if necessary) Thread

Kourtney has great legs. How is it that Kim is taller but always looks like she has short stumpy legs?

Because Kim has had so much PS first lipo to make her thicker legs thinner, then whatever the hell she did to her butt and hips to make them bigger. She looks like a character because of the PS her proportions are comical it reminds me Jessica rabbit but shrunken. I think that she naturally thicker than kourt who’s naturally more slender. She would probably look normal if she never did all the PS and just took care of herself.

Reactions: Sterntalerli
I think they hire the younger guys for photo ops and filming (and they sign NDAs) so there is something to print about her. Everyone in that family needs a plotline. “Going to the market with mason” isn’t interesting and won’t be posted and talked about like “going to the jewelry store with a young hot guy”

Reactions: BagsNBaguettes
I think they hire the younger guys for photo ops and filming (and they sign NDAs) so there is something to print about her. Everyone in that family needs a plotline. “Going to the market with mason” isn’t interesting and won’t be posted and talked about like “going to the jewelry store with a young hot guy”

It's well known that they pay the paps off to follow them, and that they have a pay-off deal with media owned by R. Murdoch companies to get their various family members in press and magazine articles- shoot, Kris has been photographed organizing some of these deals with the 'go-through' people that are used to cover this up!

It's safe to assume anybody associating with them at this point is a business deal, nothing more. My cousin works in the entertainment industry and has said time and again (as well as several other people who are in the public eye) that their motto is 'if we can't use you, you are of no use.'

Reactions: Encore Hermes
First Goop - now Poosh!

Kourtney Kardashian bares all to announce launch of lifestyle site ‘Poosh’

So what exactly is Poosh? It's a content-first modern lifestyle website that covers everything from wellness, travel and beauty to fashion and career advice:lol::lol: (even including recipes for her avocado smoothie).The brand name is a nickname Kourtney uses to call her six-year-old daughter, Penelope.

Kourtney Kardashian announced the launch of her new e-commerce and lifestyle website in a very revealing way.

The reality star and mother of three went on Instagram on Tuesday to share an image of herself topless, in what appears to be a chic living room, while holding an electronic tablet and wearing nothing but her underwear.

“We’re live. #pooshtheboundaries,” Kardashian captioned the racy photo.

While the 39-year-old “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” mainstay’s latest project seems eerily similar to Gwyneth Paltrow’s health and wellness venture, the Goop-esque blog says it believes “life isn’t black or white, it’s not this extreme or that extreme, so why should a healthy lifestyle be so rigid?” (this is too funny coming from Kourtney!! :lol::lol:)

The mission statement continues: “The ‘all or nothing’ approach is antiquated. The very essence of healthy living is moderation. Healthy living is a mindset, and Poosh explores how the modern woman is able to achieve just this.”

The site drives home the point adding, “We’re not about preaching or judging, we’re about exploring and conversing. This isn’t a monologue, it’s a dialogue.”

Furthermore, in a note from Kardashian located on the site, she writes “I decided to launch Poosh because I felt that there was something missing in the healthy lifestyle space. Healthy living gets a bad rap; it’s as though if you care about what you put in – or on – your body, then you’re not sexy or cool. But this just isn’t true, and Poosh is here to prove just that.”

The note further reads, “People are constantly asking me how I do it all, from being a single mom to working full-time to still maintaining a social life. I get endless questions about food, kids, beauty, and fashion, so I decided to create Poosh, a curated experience and a destination for modern living.”

The website says it covers health and wellness, life and style, home and entertaining and includes blog posts and recipes. Meanwhile, some of the blogs titled "How to Look Good Naked," "Must-Haves for a Relaxing Night In" and "Cool Books for Your Coffee Table" have already been published to the domain.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kourtney-kardashian-launches-poosh-exactly-172205831.html

Last edited:
Can’t wait...[emoji849]

[emoji1] i am waiting with bated breath to see what kind of career advice she will have to give someone! The one Kim said was lazy with no ambition to do anything and didn’t work as hard as the other sisters! Alrighty!

She should stick to interior decor - like she claimed she was doing one season! working with some designers to have her own line of products that was going to be released.

I don't get why they don't do things that they're actually passionate about into their projects. Kourtney is into natural foods and living as naturally as possible - why not focus your project around products that embody your passion. It's so weird. Kim could've had her own makeup line at the height of her popularity but they constantly chase fast money. Kylie seems to be the only one that has figured out to make what she likes, her "career" (for lack of a better word). At this point, Kylie doesn't need the show, they need her on it.

I don't get why they don't do things that they're actually passionate about into their projects. Kourtney is into natural foods and living as naturally as possible - why not focus your project around products that embody your passion. It's so weird. Kim could've had her own makeup line at the height of her popularity but they constantly chase fast money. Kylie seems to be the only one that has figured out to make what she likes, her "career" (for lack of a better word). At this point, Kylie doesn't need the show, they need her on it.

that is why i thought that kourt would get into home decor products - something she seems to be good at. and yes natural food and healthy living would be a no-brainer to anyone but her it seems! i guess they are more interested in the fast money and don't really want careers - they want jobs that are going to pay big $$$ and when that is done it's time to move on to the next big one. having a real company they had to run would take too much work and brain cells. like with kim - a makeup line would have been perfect but she was too busy doing other stuff. look at how well kylie is doing with it!

Reactions: berrydiva

To be fair, Kim did embody her passion but her passion was attention.

I like watching these celeb/vogue beauty secret series. Kourtney had one today....I just don't get why she didn't focus on creating a skincare line. She's so dry and boring. She took forever to do what can be done in 5 mins. :lol: I liked her makeup routine though...very natural looking.

Now to delete this mess out my YT history so my recommendations aren't messed up.

Last edited: