The Kourtney Kardashian (& Scott Disick if necessary) Thread

Is it just me, but is there anyone else that thinks it's inappropriate that Kourtney is having Mason take her bikini pictures? I don't care if she flaunts what she's got, she looks good! I don't think I like the idea of having her young son play photographer. She tends to wear rather revealing bathing suits which again I think is great, just not with Mason taking the pictures. That's messed up to me...

Is it just me, but is there anyone else that thinks it's inappropriate that Kourtney is having Mason take her bikini pictures? I don't care if she flaunts what she's got, she looks good! I don't think I like the idea of having her young son play photographer. She tends to wear rather revealing bathing suits which again I think is great, just not with Mason taking the pictures. That's messed up to me...
What's the difference between him seeing her in it vs taking a pic of her in it?

Plus I think it's protocol when you're an instathot. Lol

What's the difference between him seeing her in it vs taking a pic of her in it?

Plus I think it's protocol when you're an instathot. Lol

If you can't see a difference, I don't think I can explain it to you... JK

Seriously, if as a male child my mom wore a bikini that showed a lot of skin- I might be somewhat uncomfortable with it. I do have the choice to look away, go swim, find something to do to distance myself from her display of her assets . However, when I am busy being your professional photographer- there is no escaping you.
If she feels the need to have her photo taken, to post it on social media to the point her boyfriend questions her motives , I personally can appreciate that her son doesn't want the job of personal photograper.

I wonder how people would react if it was a daughter who was Mason's age and her dad was having her take pictures of him in his speedo.

Creepy! I guess to some people that is no big deal. To me, it's inappropriate. It's not the first time she's had Mason take her bikini photo's either. Kourt got her new body and has turned into Kim...

If you can't see a difference, I don't think I can explain it to you... JK

Seriously, if as a male child my mom wore a bikini that showed a lot of skin- I might be somewhat uncomfortable with it. I do have the choice to look away, go swim, find something to do to distance myself from her display of her assets . However, when I am busy being your professional photographer- there is no escaping you.
If she feels the need to have her photo taken, to post it on social media to the point her boyfriend questions her motives , I personally can appreciate that her son doesn't want the job of personal photograper.

I wonder how people would react if it was a daughter who was Mason's age and her dad was having her take pictures of him in his speedo.

Creepy! I guess to some people that is no big deal. To me, it's inappropriate. It's not the first time she's had Mason take her bikini photo's either. Kourt got her new body and has turned into Kim...
I'm not as bothered by bodies as Americans seem to be and grew up with seeing breast as not that big a deal. For example, I've never seen women cover themselves or move to another room to breastfeed....if a male family member was in the room, whatever. So, I'm not sure I fully understand the difference in her wearing a skimpy bikini in front of him and having him take a pic of her in a skimpy bikini.

I will say she has too much money to use her son as her professional photog....so I agree there....but like i said it's instathot protocol.

Last edited:
I'm not as bothered by bodies as Americans seem to be and grew up with seeing breast as not that big a deal. For example, I've never seen women cover themselves or move to another room to breastfeed....if a male family member was in the room, whatever. So, I'm not sure I fully understand the difference in her wearing a skimpy bikini in front of him and having him take a pic of her in a skimpy bikini.

I will say she has too much money to use her son as her professional photog....so I agree there....but like i said it's instathot protocol.

I am American. I saw my parents without clothes on- in the bathroom, in their bedroom changing clothes. My mom didn't breastfeed so that i don't know. For that generation I think she would have been very private around others, not so much at home. I breastfed my kids, which included our twins. My kids saw that and have seen me. My husband is much more private and would never be as "free" as I am at home. That's my point, you are talking about at home. You can see by my description, things were not made to make you feel bad about the human body.
I don't think you do understand the difference between seeing her in a bikini or a child taking pictures of his mom in a bikini. That's ok, but I don't know how to "make" you understand nor do I really believe if I gave a dozen reasons why that's not ok- you still wouldn't understand. That's ok. You don't have to agree with me or understand the difference as I see it :smile:
I do agree American's are not as comfortable with nudity in public. I don't think it would be the end of the world if Mason saw more of Kourtney in their home. Why oh why would she think having her son photograph not just her breasts but her a$$ and think that was appropriate??? I am thinking I have several son's and not one of them would I ask to photograph me in a skimpy bikini and not one of them would want to. Did they see me around the house in less, yes some of the time. But we didn't do any bikini photo shoots :smile: Yes I did wear bikinis, nope i never once asked one of my son's to take my picture while wearing my bikini that covered me more than Kourt's cover her.

Are we talking about this pic that her boyfriend objected to her posting on Instagram? I hope her kid didn't take this because it's a fairly sexualised image. Normal everyday nudity when getting dressed etc is something else IMO.

NSFW image:

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 5.39.16 pm.png

They're the Kardashians, and all of them (except Rob) are a walking T&A billboard most of the time. So, it's what's normal for all the kids in that family. So, whatever; the display itself doesn't really bother me. What I think is inappropriate is any form of suggestive or purposefully "sexy" posing when a kid is the photographer. That creates a superduper weird dynamic between parent and child IMO.

I think the people who have issue with Mason being the photographer (and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm misinterpreting) is all about intent.

Seeing your parents naked, half-naked, skimpy clothes, breastfeeding, etc around the house or in other "family" settings is considered a normal thing.
However, your parent having you take a pic in which the intent is for them to be desirable and seen in a sexual way... they feel that Kourtney is sexualizing a situation that her son is too young to be exposed to or be involved in.

Not trying to sway anyone either way, just saying I understand the argument.