The Knot that "got away" has come home - Nero Galuchat Deco Knot

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It’s more than beautiful; it’s stunning actually.

jburgh likes this.
  2. Beautiful :heart:

3. Fabulous Knot and what a fair and happy ending! it could not get into better hands! Major congrats!! :drinks:

jburgh likes this.
  4. Congrats on finding your dream knot! It’s beautiful!

jburgh likes this.
  5. Good things come to those that wait. This knot is so stunning and the fact that a friend found it for you makes this piece even more special. Wear it in good health!

jburgh likes this.
  6. Wow that is a beautiful work of wearable art!

jburgh likes this.
  7. Congrats! That imho is the most beautiful Knot BV ever made. Enjoy!

jburgh likes this.
  8. Oh my gosh! Its a real treasure:heart:

jburgh likes this.
  9. It sure does, thanks for making me buy it!

10. So, I don't think the "jewel" adornments are hematite. I think they are hammered silver "gems." @hotshot, do you agree? You are my Knot go to person. BTW, using silver instead of hematite does not affect my love for this Knot in any way.

11. In the article that I mention that @Megs wrote, the metal studs are hammered in such a way to make them look like ‘faceted stones’.

12. oh it is beautiful! Congrats on your amazing find.

13. Congratulations, jburgh!

They're metal "gems". I really like the optical illusion of the center gem -- it looks like a flower at first glance, but it's just round. I have this knot in black and mineral. The black is much more striking.

LT bag lady likes this.
  14. Agree here.. the knot has the richness of a beautiful patina from being hammered..

15. Patience paid off. This is a work of art! Breathtakingly beautiful!!!!