The Knot that "got away" has come home - Nero Galuchat Deco Knot

1. It has been a long while since a new or new to me BV has moved in. I've been looking for this Knot for 9 years. Patience pays off, indeed.

Thank you to a good friend that remembers everything and regularly looks for this specific item on the secondary market. I was shocked to see it was still available, and scrambled to buy it.

Presenting the F/W 2009 Nero Galuchat Deco Knot. Black Stingray adorned in Hematite "jewels" and sterling hammered frame and top knot. I cannot stop looking at this and am still shocked it was available. It came from the RealReal. Here are the 3 best photos. It is black leather inside and photos just look black..

NGKnot side.jpg NGKnot top.jpg NGKnot bottom.jpg

2. I know that you have been coveting this knot for a long time. It was meant to come your way
    ENJOY :biggrin:& wear it well.
    What's knot to love!!

Longchamp, jburgh and saptae like this.
  3. Gorgeous. Stingray is beautiful.

jburgh likes this.
  4. This is just gorgeous. An absolutely rare artwork, that you can also wear. I can totally see this being worn with black dress and black strappy heels - and you are easily the stylish person already in the party (maybe a similar tone earrings or bangle)... thanks for sharing... this is why I believe bag is a wearable art!

frenziedhandbag and jburgh like this.
  5. Wearable art it is & that's why many of us love these "knots"
    Workmanship, details & use of unexpected materials make BV the standout that it is, JMO

Phiomega, jburgh and Rikireads like this.
  6. Congrats!!! 9 years, wow! Makes it even more special!

jburgh likes this.
  7. It is gorgeous and what a wait! Congrats and enjoy!

jburgh likes this.
  8. Oh my goodness - this is one of my all time favorite knots! So glad you found it !

jburgh likes this.
  9. Oh wow this is amazing. I am so happy for you!

So there’s hope for me finding a moon Cabat someday...

10. Congrats, jburgh! I remember this- one of my favourite knots of all time.

jburgh likes this.
  11. So very, very happy for you. Such a beauty.

jburgh likes this.
  12. OMG, stunning! Indeed, good things come to those who wait!

jburgh likes this.
  13. Megs and jburgh like this.
  14. Thank you for your kind words. Forgot to let you all know, it is heavy! I weighed it and it was 1.62 pounds, or 735 grams.

ksuromax likes this.
  15. :smile: So glad that scale comes in handy ...

jburgh likes this.