The king has left the building...

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
...not yet, but in a few hours I'll be going home and on Saturday I'll be hitting the Swiss slopes for a week - it's skiiing time! Ya'll behave while I am gone, Queen Megs and our 5 dwarves... ehm... I mean mods... will be keeping a close watch over the Kingdom of The Purse. :lol:

Have a wonderful week everybody, catch you all later.

That is so cute, Mr. King, don't worry we will behave! I hope you have soooo much fun! I kno I won't I have so many papers due, sooo much homework! But once again, go have FUN!!!!!

loren said:
way to rub it in. I would love to be skiing in the swiss alps, so have fun for all of us. do you board or ski?

I ski. I used to go every year from my 6th birthday, but then due to school, swimming, and other responsibilities I haven't gotten around to ski in like 8 years. I don't feel like picking up snowboarding now, maybe at a later point when I'll have more time.

Reactions: redrose1028
Vlad said:
...not yet, but in a few hours I'll be going home and on Saturday I'll be hitting the Swiss slopes for a week - it's skiiing time! Ya'll behave while I am gone, Queen Megs and our 5 dwarves... ehm... I mean mods... will be keeping a close watch over the Kingdom of The Purse. :lol:

Have a wonderful week everybody, catch you all later.

I love your posts; they are all so entertaining! :lol: