The king has left the building...

1. ...not yet, but in a few hours I'll be going home and on Saturday I'll be hitting the Swiss slopes for a week - it's skiiing time! Ya'll behave while I am gone, Queen Megs and our 5 dwarves... ehm... I mean mods... will be keeping a close watch over the Kingdom of The Purse. :lol:

Have a wonderful week everybody, catch you all later.

2. Have a great time!!! We'll miss you!

3. have fun we'll miss you around here :biggrin:

4. That is so cute, Mr. King, don't worry we will behave! I hope you have soooo much fun! I kno I won't I have so many papers due, sooo much homework! But once again, go have FUN!!!!!

5. Have fun, we promise to behave ourselves :suspiciou :P

redrose1028 likes this.
  6. Have fun skiing!!! that's sounds like a great idea right now, I wish I was going skiing.

7. Have a great time Vlad! :biggrin: :nuts: I miss Switzerland!!!

8. It's a much deserved vacation, Vlad. You do so much around here! Have fun!

redrose1028 likes this.
  9. How fun! Have fun~

10. way to rub it in. I would love to be skiing in the swiss alps, so have fun for all of us. do you board or ski?

11. I ski. I used to go every year from my 6th birthday, but then due to school, swimming, and other responsibilities I haven't gotten around to ski in like 8 years. I don't feel like picking up snowboarding now, maybe at a later point when I'll have more time.

redrose1028 likes this.
  12. Why isn't Meg going?

13. dwarf number one reporting for duty!

14. I love your posts; they are all so entertaining! :lol:

15. Have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice