The Killers - anyone?

1. Anyone out there likes The Killers?

Gonna go and see them live in Cologne tonite. I'm so excited already :yahoo:

I was trying forever to get tickets, but they were sold out for months already and the prices on eBay were skyrocketing :crybaby:

Well, last week I was listening to the Radio and they gave away two tickets. I literally made a jump for my phone and dialed .... I couldn't believe it when they actually picked up the phone and told me I had won :wlae:

So, I'm gonna be standing in the crowd tonight and have an awesome time. :rochard:

Has anyone seen them?

2. Oooh nice one :biggrin:
    I like their music ^^ Hope you have fun!!

3. WaoW Lucky girl !!! congrats on winning !
    I actually love the Killers music.....is it you who are into Brit rock ? Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, etc....

4. :yes: yep, that would be me (from the LV sub-forum)

5. I love The Killers - especially Hot Fuss. I hope you have a great time!!! I bet they're amazing live.

6. Love the Killers :biggrin:

7. me too, you will have a fab night.

When :somebody told me" comes on my ipod in the car, we crank it up top notcha and me and my little ones sing it at the tops of our voices :biggrin:

8. I love the Killers! I'm sure they'll be awesome live, have fun!!

9. i looove the killers!
    congrats on the ticket :P
    please tell us how were the concert goes.

10. Love, love, love the Killers!

11. lucky you. i love the killers and i'm lovin their new album. let us know if they sound good live or not. hope you have a great time.:P

12. i love the new album, hope you are having fun!

13. I love them!! They're my favourite band. I missed out on their concert a few weeks ago, I can't wait for them to come back to Toronto!! :nuts: :heart:

The music video for "Bones" was recently released, you can see it here:
    YouTube - The Killers——Bones(Video) (it was filmed by Tim Burton :P)

14. OMG: One word: AMAZING! :yahoo:

The Killers absolutely R-O-C-K-E-D and the crowd was awesome! If you get a chance to see them live, do it. :yes:

I enjoyed every single second of it.

15. I love the Killers! I saw them in concert 2 weeks ago in NY and they were AWESOME!! The concert was sold out there too, and thanks to Craigslist I found tickets. The girl that sold them to me made like a $5 profit. I want to go see them again =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice