The Kelly Danse Search

Rouge*

O.G.
Jul 18, 2008
Hello Everyone,

Here's my story, I've been looking for the Kelly Danse for a while now. I seem to get mixed feedback from SA's. One will say they are discontinuing the bag, the other would say we don't usually order that bag and their quota bla bla bla..

I honestly am confused and would like to refer to you guys for any help. Is it true that the bag is being discontinued? Has anyone seen the kelly danse lately? If so, when and where?

Your insight will help me so much in understanding my chance of ever getting my hands on one.

TIA

Seems like more tpfers are showing interest in Kelly Danse these days! I'm only a newbie at Kelly Danse, but I know that you can place order through your SA for KD, and that probably won't take too long - a friend of mine placed order at FSH and she could pick it up several months later. But I will be cautious to proceed as not sure whether KD also qualify as "Kelly" under the "1 Birkin 1 Kelly per customer at a certain period" rule.

I obtained my amethyst nilo GHW Kelly Danse last November in Japan. It is M-stamped.

Perhaps other members can chime in regarding the chance to obtain KD off-the-rack...

I have been offered one in etoupe last September, and didn't take it because I am not keen on the colour. I loved the bag though, so asked my SA recently to get one for me. She said she will try to order one for me at the Podium. I'm going to see her next week to discuss it again/chose the colour. I hope it will be accepted!

Have always loved the look of this cute and adaptable little bag, and would be very happy if more of them turned up. I think they would sell very well, better today than when they were first introduced a few years ago, when for some strange reason they were not that popular. In H terms they aren't too expensive either.