The Keepers on Netflix

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
"The Keepers is an American documentary web series that was released on Netflix on May 19, 2017.[1]

The series explores the unsolved murder of the nun Sister Cathy Cesnik who taught English and drama at Archbishop Keough High School, and how her former students believe that there was a cover up by authorities after Cesnik suspected that the priest at the school, A. Joseph Maskell, was guilty of sexual abuse.[2]"

Who else is watching?

Thanks for reminding me. I'm very interested...I live in Baltimore. I'm not sure I remember when this was going on, but probably because I was the same age as the girls who were being abused...

Thanks for reminding me. I'm very interested...I live in Baltimore. I'm not sure I remember when this was going on, but probably because I was the same age as the girls who were being abused...

This is a tough thing to watch. So many layers..... and many evil men, from what I gather thus far.

Someone knows who did this crime.

I only got through most of the second episode but have gotten the gist of where the story is going. Curious to find out why this wasn't investigated or what happened to the priests.

Seems as if the DA's office, and certainly the archdiocese has stonewalled. And if police officers also raped these young girls, there's another layer of stonewalling.