~~The "Keep It", "Charm It" & "Twist It" bracelet club~~

The 17 just nice for me, for my DH his 19 still a bit loose..
So go get the 17, good luck !! ;)

Thanks! I called LV and the graphite doesn't come in 17 :mad: but the ebene is in stock. Debating on whether or not to get it because all my jewelry is either platinum or white gold instead of yellow.

Then again, I never care if my LV purse hardware is gold... :graucho:

Thanks! I called LV and the graphite doesn't come in 17 :mad: but the ebene is in stock. Debating on whether or not to get it because all my jewelry is either platinum or white gold instead of yellow.

Ops, i think Damier Graphite more for guys thats why they only have 2 sizes..

Get the Damier one, it's looks nice too! ;)

Double keep it, double happiness :biggrin: Both are size 19mm. On my wrist, the bracelets do turn around and usually succumb to gravity :P

Attachments

• IMG_2364.JPG
    IMG_2364.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 1,266
  • IMG_2365.JPG
    IMG_2365.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 991
  • IMG_2367.JPG
    IMG_2367.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,373

I guess LV will not let you do a special order for it in a smaller size? I find it frustrating like you, but for a different reason; I need the bigger sizes. I am LOVING the Graphite too and am very happy that it is the larger sizes! Now, if they could only make the rings in 'normal' sizes, I would be a happy LV-camper .. LOL!

Congrats MiMi! Nice bracelets! :biggrin:

Oh no, sorry abt that Tosh.. Me too, just return my hubby DG bracelet and they replace a new one for me.
There's a crack on the metal, so sad. Lucky the new one looks perfect! ;)

I am a part of this club now yay! Just got Damier Azur keep it in 17!

027.jpg

028.jpg

Lucky to be a member too, :nuts: here's some pix....:

edit: size 17.

Attachments

• LV6.jpg
    LV6.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 555
  • LV3.jpg
    LV3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 602
  • LV7.jpg
    LV7.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 670
  • LV gruen small.jpg
    LV gruen small.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,585
I got the azur keepit bracelet five days ago and I noticed that the seam on the inside is starting to raise. Fellow keepit owners, have you noticed the seam on the inside is becoming more apparent with use?