The Keep-it-all Club!!

Also has anyone bought an organizer for their keepall? If so how’d you like it? Does it make up for the keepall not having a pocket?
I never thought of having an organizer on my keepall because I use it solely for travel and I feel an organizer would take away from the space (I’m a heavy packer). Your keepall doesn’t have a pocket? Was it purchased new? If so, when? I only ask because all of the current canvas keepalls produced have a zipped pocket inside.

I never thought of having an organizer on my keepall because I use it solely for travel and I feel an organizer would take away from the space (I’m a heavy packer). Your keepall doesn’t have a pocket? Was it purchased new? If so, when? I only ask because all of the current canvas keepalls produced have a zipped pocket inside.
I bought my keepall “preloved” as they say. It was made in 2014 so it doesn’t have the inside pocket. I’ve looked up videos on YouTube and an organizer seems like a good idea if I want to make it an everyday bag but as for travel, like you I’m a heavy packer as well so I’d probably take it out when traveling for a trip somewhere lol. I didn’t even realize all the new ones came with a pocket I thought it was only the cobalt and eclipse colorways.

Reactions: Madrye28
View attachment 4345871 View attachment 4345872
Excited to join the club & use my new Eclipse 55B! Super happy with the tone-on-tone hot stamping too.
Very nice! I like the colorless embossing on your luggage tag; enjoy it in your travels! Just be careful of the Eclipse Canvas; it’s thinner than the Macassar and the leather trim ages and shows wear quickly if you are not careful with it.

How does it show wear? Scratches? What are we looking at?
The leather trim is a rubberized leather that was heavily treated. It will quickly scuff, scratch, and look beat up quickly with just normal use. The biggest thing to watch out for, however, is tearing of the canvas. I didn’t believe all the naysayers about how thin the eclipse canvas was until I noticed this.
Let me give you an example:
When I stuffed my Eclipse Keepall for storage, you could actually see the outline of the interior pocket on the outside of the canvas. My Macassar one, and I keep this one stuffed even more than the eclipse, does not show such outline.

I own other Eclipse pieces, pocket organizer, phone case, and a district MM. I love how soft and luxurious the canvas feels to the touch, but no bueno for travel, so I sold my keepall and backpack (which had a tear after 2 uses) in Eclipse.

Last edited: