the Kangaroo returns: Men's Spring-Summer 2008 Runway Show

I would die if they release that blue bag it would match perfectlly with my blue groom pices:drool::love: and I would love that ecru kangaroo bag also:drool: Im not feeling the damier pattern bags though they look kind of gucci inspired?

l4.jpg

for labeladdict

Videos' up on the vuitton website

read the review it the last line says if you look inside the structure black bag there is a map to take you to Vuitton Island (it must be the lining but I wannna go I wanna go I wanna go!!!!!)

gawd!!! those photos left me speechless for minutes!!

thanks a lot for the update, deluxeduck.i havent really had a time to go thru men.style and almost forgot about this recent shows.

i can't wait to see which one is gonna be ur bag.:happydance:

I would die if they release that blue bag it would match perfectlly with my blue groom pices:drool::love: and I would love that ecru kangaroo bag also:drool: Im not feeling the damier pattern bags though they look kind of gucci inspired?

l4.jpg

for labeladdict

thanks for the photos LMM :tup: the LV website mentioned calfhair as one of the materials for the leathergoods, could this bag possibbly be the new Damier Sauvage? me likey :drool:

Label Adedict > that map lining sounds REALLY good..... i wanna go to!!!!!!! :nuts:

no problem DD and also I would like to add that my prayers where answered and I think we have croc trimed bags which = affordable too bad I don't like the pattern and it looks like a big saleya.
and calf hair leather goods sounds orgasmic...

01300m.jpg

and OMG Croc sandals:nuts::graucho::wtf::drool:!!!

00120m.jpg

LV has done plenty of mens croc sandals before...

they did a croc mule in 2006 s/s for $2,570.00

Any who, I don't think those bags are actually baby blue, I believe its the flash making it that color, since the video shows it looking MUCH darker ;)

I'm not sure I normally LOVE the men's collection's and I thought I'd like the carryall with the big damier pattern (I love my carryall's) but I'm not sure of it! I still have my eye on a Cabas Innsbruck, which hopefull if they are available I will be getting soon!