The Kabuki Club

Happy days!

I received invites from both PC Hoofstraat and Antwerp, however I would be going to Antwerp as I have to pick up some items there :heart:

Please take some pics...I usually never come to these kinda events, except for lately...hihi
I just came home from the event, it started at 7 but thanks to the record traffic today I arrived at 8:30 PM and the official party was until 9:00. As I was picking up my new bag and was very busy inspecting it I forgot to take pictures of the event.... I only realized it when I already left the store.

I took the kabuki speedy home but I don’t think I love it as much as I thought I would :shocked:. I’m thinking about returning it or reselling it to someone who would really love it.:-s

I just came home from the event, it started at 7 but thanks to the record traffic today I arrived at 8:30 PM and the official party was until 9:00. As I was picking up my new bag and was very busy inspecting it I forgot to take pictures of the event.... I only realized it when I already left the store.

I took the kabuki speedy home but I don’t think I love it as much as I thought I would :shocked:. I’m thinking about returning it or reselling it to someone who would really love it.:-s

Oohh noo :sad:

I was staying in Antwerp and was too late to the event as we went to dinner before the event and prior to that we got carried over wandering around the shops in the area.

I like the neverfull more as i like being handsfree...You’ll find buyer easily as the collection seems to have some fanatics!

Don't return speedy is the best speedy ever in my collection. It is my only carry around bag for now. I received so many compliments. If you can get neverfull it is an addition. Don't let speedy go. It is so pretty