The Kabuki Club

Wow, that scarf is huge! Do you like wearing it and do you have a modeling pic by chance? [emoji106]

I was also pondering about that one, but am not sure if it is too colorful...

Congrats to your new goodies! [emoji323]

I know! It does appear huge on the photo. I haven’t worn it yet as it hasn’t been very cold here. I live in the cold north and this is a lovely lightweight stole in a wool, silk and cashmere blend. Trying it on it feels REALLY nice. When you wear it it is not as noisy/colourfull as it will appear all unfolded. I love the mix of red, black and brown. I have tried to take photos, but I am not a selfie type so..... yeah, not great.

Attachments

• F0585349-405A-4E55-AA50-40292290095C.jpeg
    F0585349-405A-4E55-AA50-40292290095C.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 877
  • 12889E55-1620-49F7-9296-9558515C60D9.jpeg
    12889E55-1620-49F7-9296-9558515C60D9.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 877
I know! It does appear huge on the photo. I haven’t worn it yet as it hasn’t been very cold here. I live in the cold north and this is a lovely lightweight stole in a wool, silk and cashmere blend. Trying it on it feels REALLY nice. When you wear it it is not as noisy/colourfull as it will appear all unfolded. I love the mix of red, black and brown. I have tried to take photos, but I am not a selfie type so..... yeah, not great.

Love your modeling pix, SarkyCat!! I debated between the Kabuki stole and the shawl - they are both works of art, I think. Went with the stole, and looking forward to the weather getting a little chillier to use it. Also got the Speedy - oops! [emoji23]

Wow! I had no idea that’s how large they were! Looks more like a nice throw! Beautiful collection overall :biggrin::heart:
Thank you, the stole is 2 metres long/6,5 feet, so a nice size.

Love your modeling pix, SarkyCat!! I debated between the Kabuki stole and the shawl - they are both works of art, I think. Went with the stole, and looking forward to the weather getting a little chillier to use it. Also got the Speedy - oops! [emoji23]
Thank you :smile:. I was surprised at how much I liked the collection. Congrats on your stole and lovely Speedy.

Reactions: PamK

Thank you for the selfie! I love it. [emoji6]
The stole sure is so pretty, I think I unfortunately have to go try it in store... [emoji14]