The Kabuki Club

Thank you for the quick answer!

Oh, too bad. But still a gorgeous notebook for special notes! It is great that the cover is canvas, so it will be sturdy despite usage!
Yes! It will be nice to pull out once it's used to look at my notes or whatever I use it for. I have a Christian Louboutin one as well that will be a one time use too. It's gorgeous!

I am crazy for the Kabuki Line. It definetely deserves a club for their pretty items.

I'll start with the zippy! It is a perfect small item which gives me a small color pop in my accessoires without being to dominant! And I guess I can also use it as small clutch, as my iphone does fit into it. Initially, I wanted the clés, but unfortunately they don't get that item in Germany. And the ZCP I thought is a but small for the print...

View attachment 3844999

View attachment 3845000
Is anyone having issues with creasing/cracking of black trim along the top of the neverfull bags?

Hi everyone! I’m late to the game. I’ve my eyes on a preloved LV kabuki neverfull and was wondering if I can get feedback on the paintwork? Any creasing or cracking?

I have a neverfull that has been sadly neglected, so I’m wondering if it makes sense to go for another one. I’m also eyeing a preloved yayoi neverfull. Just love these two designs so much and I can’t decide.

Hi everyone! I’m late to the game. I’ve my eyes on a preloved LV kabuki neverfull and was wondering if I can get feedback on the paintwork? Any creasing or cracking?

I have a neverfull that has been sadly neglected, so I’m wondering if it makes sense to go for another one. I’m also eyeing a preloved yayoi neverfull. Just love these two designs so much and I can’t decide.
No creases or cracks in the paint. Ive been wearing mine on weekdays consistently for the past 6 weeks and the temp has been in the 90s. Holding up extremely well...

Late to the party but pleased to join the LVoely Kabuki Club with my beautiful Kabuki Victorine ❤️ Just wondering if anyone is having any issues with the print being a little tacky to the touch and know of any fixes for this? Thanks!

Attachments

• 20180912_164628.jpg
    20180912_164628.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: ShortMegan
Late to the party but pleased to join the LVoely Kabuki Club with my beautiful Kabuki Victorine ❤️ Just wondering if anyone is having any issues with the print being a little tacky to the touch and know of any fixes for this? Thanks!
Congratulations! I have the same Japan exclusive victorine wallet and the paint did peel off even with minimal use. Require extra care.