The Kabuki Club

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
I am crazy for the Kabuki Line. It definetely deserves a club for their pretty items.

I'll start with the zippy! It is a perfect small item which gives me a small color pop in my accessoires without being to dominant! And I guess I can also use it as small clutch, as my iphone does fit into it. Initially, I wanted the clés, but unfortunately they don't get that item in Germany. And the ZCP I thought is a but small for the print...

IMG_1507295423.270062.jpg

IMG_1507295451.328121.jpg

Oh I love the Kabuki-collection!! Love that the NF has non vachetta leather = Can be worn in rain! And thanks for the pics bole_ss! Didn't know that the other side of the bag looked like that - they aren't showing that side on the LV-page!

I just got the Kabuki bag charm, and my Zippy Coin Purse is on order. I'll post videos on my YouTube channel as soon as I have both in hand. Congrats to all who got pieces from this stunning collection!

Reactions: bole_ss
Ok so one of the stores near my hometown (no, "near" is not the correct word since it is a 4h drive - one way). Anyhow - the store has the NF in stock so... it could be mine. :O Should I go there? Or should I order it? What if I don't like it. :O Hehe... all these questions... :biggrin:

Anyone who has real mod shots with this pochette? Love the one to the right but it doesn't seem to have reached the production line :sad:

I think someone in the cruise 2018 thread posted a few images of the 3 available pochettes. I would recommend searching there although I don’t remebrr who did the post :smile:
As for the neverfull I would say go for it! It’s better to have it shipped than to drive 8 hours. GL

I went to my LV store to try on a NF GM and the Gracefull. I saw the Kabuki NF but I knew I didn’t want another MM so I easily passed on it. I asked if they had any of the bandeaus in the kabuki print and they had ONE that just came in....and it came home with me. Forgive the wrinkled sheet

IMG_1507605667.072353.jpg

I’m wondering where I should put it, but I don’t want to tie it anywhere. I’m so happy it was this print, I love the Daruma!