The Jypsiere is now available at Hermes on line

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nice to see the Jypsiere in Bougainvillea on the Australian H.com! This is one bag that I'm convinced, looks better in bright cheery colours.

2. Indeed :graucho:

3. I was at the H boutique in Hawaii last week and was trying out both the So Kelly and the Jypsiere. I actually preferred the Jypsiere better but didn't like the black, brown or the new taupe color that they have. It would definitely look better in bright colors but according to SA, they don't come in bright colors right now.

4. The H website has a picture of an orange Jypsiere in the smaller size.

5. #7 Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
    I'll check that. Thx. An orange would be just the right color for this bag.

Edit: My bad, the bag that SA in Hawaii said doesn't come in bright color yet was the Marwari. Unless someone sees it in bright color at other store.

6. the dark blue one on the US site is gone :sad:

7. The light blue one from the US site is gone too as of today...

I agree love the bag in the bright color. But... I LOVE my Marron Fonce, dark but with so many hints of other color.

8. Rouge Garange ... what Bougenville? :graucho::graucho::graucho: Did I click?

9. Im never in this forum!!!....but something made me peek at this bag...and...WOW...I LOVE it!...i would love to see modeling pics

10. marron fonce, yummy! :nuts: is Jypsiere still only available in clemence taurillon? i've heard that some are getting them in Fjord or other leather?

11. Mine is Fjord, when I went to get it I was looking at raisin at first but that is only avail. in the clemence.