The Judds

AlovesJ

O.G.
Aug 2, 2008
Anyone else watch? It comes on Sunday nights, 10/9 C. It follows Naomi and Wynonna on tour. I have no idea how many episodes I've missed. I'm watching my first full episode now. They have a very strained relationship. It's sad.

I saw it last week for the first time - I don't know if it was the first one. I think it was as they were getting ready for their tour.

I have to say the mom looks really scary - another case of too much plastic surgery - he face looked like it was made of wax.

Wynonna is a weird one - she's an great singer, but I think fame has gone to her head - she seems like kind of a bit*h.
I liked her way more before I saw this show.
Hopefully she will improve as the series goes on, but I don't think that's going to happen.

I saw it last week for the first time - I don't know if it was the first one. I think it was as they were getting ready for their tour.

I have to say the mom looks really scary - another case of too much plastic surgery - he face looked like it was made of wax.

Wynonna is a weird one - she's an great singer, but I think fame has gone to her head - she seems like kind of a bit*h.
I liked her way more before I saw this show.
Hopefully she will improve as the series goes on, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Wy isn't weird - if you had to travel with your mother for damn near 20 years, you'd be a little *****y, too. And she's had the worst choice in men, so that doesn't help

I met her when I lived in Nashville, she'd come into the store I worked and was super cool. She even came in with my favorite pancakes from the Pancake Pantry.

Ashely's had enough, too. Her relationship with her mother is very strained. One of the reasons they rarely do interviews together.

Wy isn't weird - if you had to travel with your mother for damn near 20 years, you'd be a little *****y, too. And she's had the worst choice in men, so that doesn't help

I met her when I lived in Nashville, she'd come into the store I worked and was super cool. She even came in with my favorite pancakes from the Pancake Pantry.

Ashely's had enough, too. Her relationship with her mother is very strained. One of the reasons they rarely do interviews together.

I do agree with you DC, traveling with your mom all those years would be tough. And W said that her mother was very difficult when she was young. Mother/daughter relationships are always very complicated. And I have read that Ashely has some very hard things to say about the mom and has nothing to do with her now.

It was just sad to see W complaining so much about the tour - nothing seemed to be right - she really didn't seem to be having a good time.
But she was a professional and got up on that stage and wowed the crowd that were so excited to see her.

I look forward to seeing the next episode, and hope W is in a better mood.

When I was watching Who Do You Think You Are, she seemed close to her dad.

Ashelys had enough, too. Her relationship with her mother is very strained. One of the reasons they rarely do interviews together.
I always liked Wy - you can tell she's really nice just by watching her and you confirmed it. :yes:

I saw these two on Oprah (or another talk show) and they said they hadn't read Ashley's book. Whether or not that's true, it means they do not want to talk about it and what Ashley wrote. The mother seems like a piece of work...