The joys of “matchy matchy”

Monogasm

A Fetish for LV!
Sep 20, 2015
Finally! My plan has come together and I’m so happy! [emoji4] I searched the earth for this hard to find holy grail bag and found it in unused condition, the Speedy B 25 in Mastic which is hands down my most favourite colour! To my joy I found the matching zippy wallet too! What a lovely pair they make! Finally, to ice the cake, I got my clochette hotstamped with my initial in gold and a cute little macaron box for my earphones. Plus, an upcycled LV purse hanger! I’m so happy and won’t be buying any more bags for a long, long time! It’s such a process falling in love with an item that is no longer available from LV direct! You suppress the deep feelings of want, feel guilty and then finally give in to them. Then the stress of searching and getting things authenticated, then dealing with sellers. Luckily the lady who sold me this bag was amazing and so was my experience with the wallet! Certainly satisfied my LV lust for a great long while!

IMG_1510833524.849812.jpg
IMG_1510833564.511374.jpg
IMG_1510833635.398508.jpg
IMG_1510833671.660837.jpg
IMG_1510833707.230378.jpgIMG_1510833745.837445.jpg

Finally! My plan has come together and I’m so happy! [emoji4] I searched the earth for this hard to find holy grail bag and found it in unused condition, the Speedy B 25 in Mastic which is hands down my most favourite colour! To my joy I found the matching zippy wallet too! What a lovely pair they make! Finally, to ice the cake, I got my clochette hotstamped with my initial in gold and a cute little macaron box for my earphones. Plus, an upcycled LV purse hanger! I’m so happy and won’t be buying any more bags for a long, long time! It’s such a process falling in love with an item that is no longer available from LV direct! You suppress the deep feelings of want, feel guilty and then finally give in to them. Then the stress of searching and getting things authenticated, then dealing with sellers. Luckily the lady who sold me this bag was amazing and so was my experience with the wallet! Certainly satisfied my LV lust for a great long while!

View attachment 3881494
View attachment 3881495
View attachment 3881496
View attachment 3881497
View attachment 3881498View attachment 3881499
Beautiful collection. Congrats.

Reactions: Monogasm

View attachment 3881494
View attachment 3881495
View attachment 3881496
View attachment 3881497
View attachment 3881498View attachment 3881499
Well done you. Sounded like a massive exercise but glad you got your hearts desire. I’ve done the crazy search too for a ❤️ Desire and when you find it....gosh that feeling is amazing.

Reactions: Monogasm
Thank you all so much! It’s a great feeling, like defeating the big boss at the end of a video game [emoji38]

Now just to decide what to do with the strap. I like to carry it very short so need to either get a new strap or shorten the existing one.

Congratulations, beautiful!! I've heard that LV can make more holes in the strap, maybe someone can say if this is true or not..?!

That would be interesting to know! The strap is way too long for me, plus I like to carry my speedy super short! I need a solution. The bandouliere straps are too long I think, plus not "matchy" enough! Ideally I'd like to shorten the existing strap.