The joys of being a woman - not for the faint of heart {Vlad}

Oh my god.. hilarious ! If you ever work up the guts to try again, sugaring works quite well, it's the same concept but the stuff will dissolve away with water !

I'm a Classics major.. and women in ancient Greece and Rome seemed to have depilated as well. They did it by.. singeing it off with fire, or coating hair in tar and ripping it off. Ugh, it just sounds like worlds of pain.

I had a couple of glasses of chardonay at dinner before I read this. This is hilarious, it made it ever more so. I am sorry but this is too funny, but I would give you a pulitzer prize for this story, and ooo how entertaining!!! I want to try waxing but I won't do it alone, professional assistance please!!!!!

Omg... my stomach still hurts from laughing so hard!!! Great story!!! I'm also addicted to plucking my eyebrows. For some reason, I enjoy the pain of it. :blink: Does that make me a psycho? :lol:

ROTFLOL!! Oh my gosh, that was too funny! I tried waxing my bikini line once...never,ever again! Ouch! The kit I used didn't come with a cream to remove the excess, so there was only 1 way to get it off...RIPPPPPPPP. I think only dogs were able to hear the scream....

Very funny! That's why Laser is the way to go! I had some areas done few (6-7) years ago but would occassionally still go for waxing (only because of brazilian/hollywood), I usually take a couple of ibuprofen before hand to subside the pain a little, still hurts though.