The joy of July- Share your July 2016 Chanel purchases

WOW I love these!!! How awesome is it that you got the shoes you've been going after in time for your birthday?!??!?! That taupe mini is beautiful! Both sought after and difficult to acquire pieces. Happy Happy birthday!!!!

I really liked the look and versatility of those slingbacks too, but unfortunately they're not comfortable for me maybe because my feet were wider? so had to pass on them myself :sad: but I get to see others on this forum wear them beautifully :smile:
Good to know I'm not the only one: the slingbacks felt little uncomfortable on my feet too. I wanted them!

Thank you all so much for your kind comments! Feeling blessed and very grateful to have these shoes and my mini now.
Loving all the new reveals and that pink jumbo is tdf!

Thank you my dear Kendie! I am very happy with this one :smile: I posted a pic on my Instagram page but here it is- excuse the messy background!image.jpeg
:yahoo:OMG HQ!!! Each 1 is prettier than the next! Congrats on your newest mini....hope you'll consider posting a modshot (unless I missed it here?) as I always LOVE the way your bags look on you!:heart:

Reactions: Wittygirl