The joy of July- Share your July 2016 Chanel purchases

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg It's my birthday month and I was very lucky to find the Chanel shoes and bag I had been looking for a long long time! :smile::heart: The slingbacks with block heels are mine, the flats are my friend's. And my lovely new baby- lambskin taupe square mini with gold hardware. :love:

2. HQ, way to start off the month with your two beautiful purchases!! Love that taupe mini [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Harper Quinn likes this.
  3. Such a beautiful color! Love it! Is it from the new Rome collection?:smile:

Harper Quinn likes this.
  4. Love the color of this mini, simply gorgeous!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

Harper Quinn likes this.
  5. That mini bag is gorgeous!! The color is a perfect compliment to any outfit :smile:

Harper Quinn likes this.
  6. Congrats! Did you find the taupe mini in the boutique! Love the colour!!

Harper Quinn likes this.
  7. Thank you all! The mini is pre-loved, it's from 2014. But the previous owner barely used her and she still looks and feels brand new!

cocolv likes this.
  8. It's so pretty I gotta comment again!! [emoji23] seriously wanting a taupe or blush in my collection now!!! [emoji847]

Dextersmom likes this.
  9. image.jpeg You absolutely must! Neutrals are seriously the best! They go with everything. I am a neutral addict for sure!

10. What a pretty combo. Taupe and gold. Definitely loving your neutral collection!! [emoji173]️

Harper Quinn likes this.
  11. Fabulous!!! :love:

Harper Quinn likes this.
  12. WOW I love these!!! How awesome is it that you got the shoes you've been going after in time for your birthday?!??!?! That taupe mini is beautiful! Both sought after and difficult to acquire pieces. Happy Happy birthday!!!!

I really liked the look and versatility of those slingbacks too, but unfortunately they're not comfortable for me maybe because my feet were wider? so had to pass on them myself :sad: but I get to see others on this forum wear them beautifully :smile:

Harper Quinn likes this.
  13. On the first day of July I bought this amazing Boy, I am in love! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

rsz_1rsz_img_0491.jpg
    Our cat wanted to be part of the photoshoot :smile:

rsz_img_0494.jpg

A close up of the amazing stitching:
    rsz_img_0482 (1).jpg

14. Jumbo Pink Quilted Lambskin Classic Flap with SHW :love:

image.jpeg

15. Gorgeous boy!! And cute kitty [emoji4]

Marlee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice