The Joy Is Gone.......

rupbasoli

Jun 22, 2007
I saw a Ralph Lauren dress on ebay that I loved and it was listed for us250 MSRP 998. I negotiated with the seller and paid 180US plus postage. THe dress was supposed to arrive in 3-5 days and took 10 days (but I actually *think* the post office held it a couple days before sending)

Anyway the dress turns up with a 49.95 sales sticker......

I know that people buy cheap items and resell to make some money. Thats cool. JUST DON"T LEAVE THE STICKER ON!

Instead of feeling like a got a bargain and great ebay experience, I feel ripped off. There is nothing to do about it, I agreed to the 180 and was happy, I just wish the seller had sent it without the sales sticker. It is not as satisfying now.

Never mind, I will leave positive feedback, the sellers only sin was a lack of tact!

Don't worry, that feeling will fade, I've had that kind of thing happen. Some people just don't think :shrugs:

Try to enjoy the feel of the material, the style, and what made you love it in the first place :smile:...think of how great it looks on...the retail price...anything positive you can think of for now.

Awww... I can totally understand how you feel. Do you love the dress? If so, just think about how much you love the dress and what a great price you got it for. You didn't pay the original price! As long as you love the dress, that's all that matters!

What a silly seller!

that's totally happened to me so i understand. i feel the same way- just take the darn sticker off. i always do when i'm selling something. no one needs to know if anyone made a profit. lol. i'm sorry they did that but you wanted the dress so enjoy it! bet you look fab in it!

Happened to me too. I purchased a leather Michael Kors purse on Ebay and I paid about $200 more than what the seller bought it for. I was ticked that they left the sale tag on too. UGH!!!