The Joy Is Gone.......

rupbasoli

Jun 22, 2007
I saw a Ralph Lauren dress on ebay that I loved and it was listed for us250 MSRP 998. I negotiated with the seller and paid 180US plus postage. THe dress was supposed to arrive in 3-5 days and took 10 days (but I actually *think* the post office held it a couple days before sending)

Anyway the dress turns up with a 49.95 sales sticker......

I know that people buy cheap items and resell to make some money. Thats cool. JUST DON"T LEAVE THE STICKER ON!

Instead of feeling like a got a bargain and great ebay experience, I feel ripped off. There is nothing to do about it, I agreed to the 180 and was happy, I just wish the seller had sent it without the sales sticker. It is not as satisfying now.

Never mind, I will leave positive feedback, the sellers only sin was a lack of tact!

little peanut

Oct 3, 2007
Australia
Don't worry, that feeling will fade, I've had that kind of thing happen. Some people just don't think :shrugs:

Try to enjoy the feel of the material, the style, and what made you love it in the first place :smile:...think of how great it looks on...the retail price...anything positive you can think of for now.

Oct 30, 2006
Aussieland
Awww... I can totally understand how you feel. Do you love the dress? If so, just think about how much you love the dress and what a great price you got it for. You didn't pay the original price! As long as you love the dress, that's all that matters!

What a silly seller!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
that's totally happened to me so i understand. i feel the same way- just take the darn sticker off. i always do when i'm selling something. no one needs to know if anyone made a profit. lol. i'm sorry they did that but you wanted the dress so enjoy it! bet you look fab in it!

Sonic Peaches

Never Duplicated
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Somewhere Festive
Happened to me too. I purchased a leather Michael Kors purse on Ebay and I paid about $200 more than what the seller bought it for. I was ticked that they left the sale tag on too. UGH!!!