The Joy Boston Club~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!

Hello! May I join you? I'm not sure if mine are Joy Bostons, but I'm sure they're Bostons (sorry if that sounds incredibly dumb; still new to Gucci). I have Boston obsession, so thanks to you all for sharing your lovely bags!

1. Vintage Web Boston
2. January 2013
3. Ala Moana (Hawaii)
4. $1295? I think (online it's now $1395, but I'm pretty sure I paid $1295...can't find my receipt :shame:smile:

1. GG Supreme Canvas Boston
2. today!!! :biggrin:
3. Ala Moana
4. $995

re: the supreme canvas Boston, I was drooling over everyone's dark brown/black Hawaii exclusive from a few years back, so I was suuuuper excited to get one in a similarly dark material. Love the lighter colors as well, but I'm just not careful enough to own them.

Attachments

• IMG_2565 sm.jpg
    IMG_2565 sm.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 969
Hello, Just found out there is a 50% off Gucci Outlet select styles tomorrow, April 25
starting at 10:00.
Call Jeremiah today at (36l)362-8076 Give him your email address and be the first
to know. Stores open at 10 a.m.
or email him
[email protected]

Gucci Outlet San Marcos Texas

Last edited:
Please help me verify this handbag.

Bought it off eBay. No receipt or card. Comes with dust bag. Please someone help me verify this bag.

I brought it to the Gucci store but the sales lady was rude and didn't want help me verify but says because it doesn't have card and because the way the handles were made its a fake. She didn't even bother to look at anything else and just asked me how much I paid for it and told me for that much money I could've came and bought a real one at their store and oh well I can still carry it even if its fake, then she walked away. She was so rude.

I went and checked the Boston they had on display and the handel on bag, it's made the same as the one I brought in.

The seller guarantees that its authentic but I wants me sure it is for my own good, if not I can return it for refund.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.

count me in:smile:

1. joy boston with metallic guccissima hearts
2. Feb 12, 2009
3. Gucci Boutique in Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas
4. $730 + tax

gucci2.jpg
hello there. i think i have the same handbag you have.. ive been wanting this edition handbag and just bought one from ebay.. just wondering if you can help me verify my handbag.. i brought it in to the store but the sales lady was rude and didnt want to help me.. we only have 1 gucci store at where Im at..

Another one with hearts:

1.SA referred to it as the 'valentine boston', but I don't know if that's the real name
2.January 2009
3.Gucci online
4. €495 if I remember correctly..

4.jpg

g1.jpg
hello there.. i am new to this site... Love this handbag and just bought myself one preowned condition. just wondering if you can help me verify if its real. i have pictures posted on my page

hello there.. i am new to this site... Love this handbag and just bought myself one preowned condition. just wondering if you can help me verify if its real. i have pictures posted on my page

Please don't spam this thread about authenticating your bag. You need to post in the appropriate thread - authenticate Gucci one and not here.:rolleyes:

Hi everyone!

I have a white Boston bag (coated canvas) that I've only used a couple times bc I'm worried it'll get color transfer. Does anyone have a white one that has gotten color transfer? And if anyone knows how I can treat it so I can worry less. Thanks!