The Joy Boston Club~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!*~!

Hi folks!! Thought I would stop lurking here and star adding my collection to the mix. I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw it.

1) I have no idea...would love some help here!
2) November 2012
3) Gucci boutique in Aruba
4) $695

Attachments

• 1-photo 1.JPG
    1-photo 1.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,333
  • 1-photo 2.JPG
    1-photo 2.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,318
My one and only Boston! I love the distinct material and it still looks brand new!
:smile::cool:
1. Gucci Boston Joy Crystal GG in brown
2. December 2011
3. Online seller in the Philipppines
4. Around $800

Attachments

• 20130126_114406.jpg
    20130126_114406.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,301
I love my Gucci Boston (Vintage Web Boston)
http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/247205FWCZG4080#
I'm confused about something a coworker said the other day though. He was setting his stuff down on a table coming into the work and asked me if it's OK for him to move my "suitcase" to the side so he could put his stuff down. Does it really look like a suitcase?? :sad:

Of course not! Your boston looks great and in no way does it look like luggage. Oh just don't mind him. It's obvious he knows nothing about bags. Men are usually like that. Don't let this deter you or make you doubt the beauty of your bag. :biggrin:

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but I really love the boston bags and am getting one this friday. I need help picking it out. PLEASE you boston lovers help me lol! Has anyone seen the new Joy star print one? It has pink leather trim. Also they have a plain brown leather one, and a black and brown classic with the classic web trim in the middle. I love them all, and can't decide. I need to make a decision by Friday, hubby is taking me to the store, and I am so confused. What is more durable the leather, canvas or coated canvas?

me and my fave's seventies web Boston bag:love:
abaxa1_zpsce0b2985.jpg

Pretty dress you have there!👍oh! Of course the bag too!

oh man my boston handles are completely falling apart and peeling. The bag is only about 6 months old and I have never been rough with it. I called in today and they said they need to look it and it could just be daily wear and tear :sad: I'm worried they wont fix it even if its still under the 1 warranty and deem it wear & tear when it clearly isn't.

Have any of you got your handles fixed for your boston ?

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but I really love the boston bags and am getting one this friday. I need help picking it out. PLEASE you boston lovers help me lol! Has anyone seen the new Joy star print one? It has pink leather trim. Also they have a plain brown leather one, and a black and brown classic with the classic web trim in the middle. I love them all, and can't decide. I need to make a decision by Friday, hubby is taking me to the store, and I am so confused. What is more durable the leather, canvas or coated canvas?

So far I only have the coated canvas one- it's called Imprime. I really like it. Beautiful colour-antique rose-and the canvas is strong and durable. I hope to get the signature web later this year. Hope this helps.:biggrin:

On behalf if my mother:biggrin:

1) Please provide the name of your bag - Gucci "Valentines Boston" Joy (Please correct me on the name)
2) When did you buy it? February 2009. Though thought it was 2008. May be wrong.
3) Where did you buy it? Gucci Boutique in Sydney (old one next to cartier)
4) How much did you pay? $950.00 AUS dollar.

Attachments

• image-246830663.jpg
    image-246830663.jpg
    487.3 KB · Views: 1,308
1) Please provide the name of your bag
2) When did you buy it?
3) Where did you buy it?
4) How much did you pay?

Mine:
1) Crystal Joy Boston in Gunmetal
2) sept 2009
3) Gucci Boutique in Grand Indonesia