The Jills are back....

1. My eyes are swollen shut Im so tired..So Im gonna make this a quick thread..LOL...
    Heres my purchases.......
    Jillybean got the most most KILLER Chanel bag...too!!And AWESOME shoes that i want badly!!!HEE!HEE!(Jill-post yer pics woman!!)
    [​IMG]Chanel cruise bag

[​IMG]Chanel Cruise Ballerinas

2. [​IMG]Gucci Cruise Britt bag

3. [​IMG]NEW Dior Cruise bag

[​IMG]AND matching shoes...LOL.....

4. [​IMG][​IMG]LV bag for my daughter....and LIM edition snow globe

5. Great stash! Love the Dior shoes. Glad you're back Jillies!

6. I have never seen this Gucci bag before. Is it a new style? Love it and rest of your purchases.

7. OMG great Haul from Paris, I love everything:yahoo:uuh wasn't you supposed to bring snow globes back for everyone:confused1::graucho:

8. Glad you had a wonderful trip :smile: and awesome things you bought! ^^

9. All the purchases I made are from the new Cruise collections(except LV)..My biggest dissappointmt was that Prada didnt have any new stuff in yet....LOL..I was MAJORLY BUMMED!

10. WOW! Looks like you had a GREAT trip! Very glad to have you two back. Enjoy your new purchases.

11. ^^^ OMG me too! Haha, Jill I thought you might have bought everything new from Prada, but I guess not!

Did you see the Gucci bags with the dangly red mushroom charms? I thought they were too hilarious.

Love your purchases, esp. the Dior set.

12. Jill, do you mind telling me the price of your lovely Gucci bag?:shame:

13. ^ I saw those mushroom bags..I kinda liked them but Jillybean HATED them..LOL
    I really liked the Gucci Pink collection with the butterfly charms..I regret not buying a tote from that collection too...sniff...

14. welcome back! great purchases, love the dior shoes!!! so hot!!! :love:

15. Great haul, love that Gucci !!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice