The JADE thread!

This has been verified by the gemologist once. But I didn't get a cert for it , didn't feel like paying for one .

I m not sure if it is because it very small but it feels slightly lighter than my other bangles, but the jelly translucence I like makes me abit wary . Roused my suspicion so got it tested again to certify it the real deal .

Wearing now so sharing again :smile: IMG_1510210880.768683.jpgIMG_1510210896.671335.jpgIMG_1510210916.046256.jpgIMG_1510210944.528322.jpg

Reminds me of lemon jam IMG_1510210967.119077.jpg

This has been verified by the gemologist once. But I didn't get a cert for it , didn't feel like paying for one .

I m not sure if it is because it very small but it feels slightly lighter than my other bangles, but the jelly translucence I like makes me abit wary . Roused my suspicion so got it tested again to certify it the real deal .

Wearing now so sharing again :smile: View attachment 3874746View attachment 3874747View attachment 3874748View attachment 3874749

Reminds me of lemon jam View attachment 3874750

It’s deliciuosly gorgeous Bernie and I’m glad it checked out:smile: This is such a modern cut for a jade bangle and pairs nicely with that bling!

Reactions: cdtracing
It’s deliciuosly gorgeous Bernie and I’m glad it checked out:smile: This is such a modern cut for a jade bangle and pairs nicely with that bling!

I felt like abit of moron after they announced it was untreated lol

I said "Uh actually you have actually verbally verified it ... but I feel really "if-y" because it seems abit light "

I think he look like he was going to roll his eyes [emoji40][emoji23]

Thanks Jademommy :smile:

Wearing now so sharing again :smile:

So beautiful! Glad the results show you can wear it with a clear mind. I see that's it is a 51! I'm envious... I love the color and the shape!

Reactions: berniechocolate
So beautiful! Glad the results show you can wear it with a clear mind. I see that's it is a 51! I'm envious... I love the color and the shape!

Thanks . The yellow bits in this reminds me of the carved one that you were going to reserve for wearing when you get older [emoji1] . I dunno how u can wait that long though [emoji16] .

Yes it is very comfy ... but as I have got really small hands even 51 feels and look better on the right . Harder to get it on though ...

Do you ladies try to wear your bangles on both hands . Now that I have tried . I really like it on the right . Harder to get on , though .

Thanks . The yellow bits in this reminds me of the carved one that you were going to reserve for wearing when you get older [emoji1] . I dunno how u can wait that long though [emoji16] .

Yes it is very comfy ... but as I have got really small hands even 51 feels and look better on the right . Harder to get it on though ...

Do you ladies try to wear your bangles on both hands . Now that I have tried . I really like it on the right . Harder to get on , though .
I have small hands too and 51 mm is probably a perfect fit for me as it goes on easily with soap. On my left I can wear 50mm with soap. I swap bangles on my right only.

Reactions: berniechocolate

I think yours is more even in color and more translucent.... though I love carved bangles so much! My Iroh is too small for me to try to swap out.....48.5, so that's one reason I'm waiting. I think once it goes on, it would be super hard to get off. If it was a 51, I'd wear it very often. I do wear bangles on both wrists.... I rarely stack on the right, though since Smoke is on permanently.

I have small hands too and 51 mm is probably a perfect fit for me as it goes on easily with soap. On my left I can wear 50mm with soap. I swap bangles on my right only.

I'm similar. 51 is ideal comfort for me on the left... Smoke is 52.2 and very comfortable on the right, but felt just a bit big on the left.

Beautiful yellow bangle, Bernie! Just WOW!!!!

I took the plunge and bought this lavender nephrite bangle. The seller seems to be trustworthy.
il_570xN.1329357906_8lsu.jpg

What do you think , ladies??????
First I thought it might be dyed, now I tend to believe that this greyish kind of lavender does exist in nephrite. I could not resist this bangle.
Opinions, please.....:flowers:
Even if you think it is dyed, tell me, please...

Last edited:
Beautiful yellow bangle, Bernie! Just WOW!!!!

I took the plunge and bought this lavender nephrite bangle. The seller seems to be trustworthy.
il_570xN.1329357906_8lsu.jpg
It's beautiful Uli! The colour is unique - purplish grey. I bet it will look fabulous with winter colours and warm chunky sweaters. I always think of nephrite to be cream, greens, "black", and greys and so this would be in the grey family but with a purple tinge. I honestly can not tell if this is dyed or enhanced or not. I never give my opinion unless I am very certain which has only happened a few times.
Enjoy wearing your new carved bangle Uli!!