The JADE thread!

Ladies, I have a question which I suppose might have been asked here before but I can't recall the replies, so do indulge me....

If you can only have one or two (if you are wearing a bangle on each wrist) bangles that you will leave on permanently, which bangle(s) will you choose?

It could be from your current collection or even a dream bangle (if none of your current ones fit the bill).

This is always a fun question to answer. ... and I'm super forgetful, so I'm interested in other pf'rs answers, too.

I have one that I've had on permanently for almost 3 years now. Smoke went on late 2014 and hasn't come off since. I've had thoughts about taking her off this last month, but haven't gone through with it. I haven't had an urge to put on and leave on anything on the left... though I'm thinking about trying to put on Iroh when I'm 60 and leave her on. I'll probably sell or gift away my other bangles then. I've got about 20 years to change/make up my mind. haha

Smoke
pdGpnSN.jpg

Iroh repost
djaJyJU.jpg

Ladies, I have a question which I suppose might have been asked here before but I can't recall the replies, so do indulge me....

If you can only have one or two (if you are wearing a bangle on each wrist) bangles that you will leave on permanently, which bangle(s) will you choose?

It could be from your current collection or even a dream bangle (if none of your current ones fit the bill).
BnG, If I could only leave on one Bangle it would be my Green one. I totally love that one. The reason why I don't wear it 24/7 is because I would be so afraid of cracking it. That would be terrifying. LOLfullsizeoutput_1760.jpeg

06828501-D77F-4FD4-8BAF-49058F7CB204.jpeg 564F0FC3-0B53-4936-B040-F686E24C240B.jpeg

Great question BnG but a tough one too...
I’ve worn this green princess for several years now on the left - never taking it off since my kids and husband got it for me but I can’t say for certain it’s a permanent bangle. One thing I do know is that I can never wear a bangle that I can’t somewhat easily remove. It freaks me out! Pictures of my left wrist and right wrist today at work.

Junkenpo - Smoke is very pretty. I can imagine it is a pleasure to have her on your wrist all the time. I remember Iroh too, and yes, you still have a long time to decide, lol.

Silver Mom - you have so many beauties. Your green bangle is amazingly vivid in color.

Uli - the carved bangle and bracelet are very interesting indeed!

2Boys - it is very nice to have a sentimental piece from your husband and sons. That makes it so much more precious. I love the icy lavender on your right wrist. I know what you mean about not being able to remove a bangle though!

Personally, I have a hard time deciding myself. I think perhaps the white icy princess and something else. Maybe a lavender? But I am terribly fickle and I get bored easily so I don't know if I can stick with the same bangle all the time [emoji13].

This is what I'm wearing today, btw. Lavender princess ImageUploadedByPurseForum1508421282.036287.jpg

Junkenpo - Smoke is very pretty. I can imagine it is a pleasure to have her on your wrist all the time. I remember Iroh too, and yes, you still have a long time to decide, lol.

Silver Mom - you have so many beauties. Your green bangle is amazingly vivid in color.

Uli - the carved bangle and bracelet are very interesting indeed!

2Boys - it is very nice to have a sentimental piece from your husband and sons. That makes it so much more precious. I love the icy lavender on your right wrist. I know what you mean about not being able to remove a bangle though!

Personally, I have a hard time deciding myself. I think perhaps the white icy princess and something else. Maybe a lavender? But I am terribly fickle and I get bored easily so I don't know if I can stick with the same bangle all the time [emoji13].

This is what I'm wearing today, btw. Lavender princess View attachment 3856461
This lavender princess is to die for. Gorgeous!

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy