The JADE thread!

I'm happy you're happy with your new bangle. It looks great stacked with your watch and beads :smile:
I love that there is a some green mixed in with the lavender. Enjoy wearing it!!
Thank you. The green is lovely, isnt it. It's hard to get thimgs that look right next to my Fitbit, bit this seems to work ok. Would probably look better with my sterling silver watch, but I don't want to wear two timepieces.

Reactions: 2boys_jademommy
Popping in to say hi jadies!

Bangle from before went back to the seller.... I keep looking and longing, but I'm trying really heard to be good and just "shop" in my jewelry box.

Here are my rings again. :smile:

ie4eLow.jpg

Last edited:
It's beautiful. Very calming and feminine. Does it look lighter/whiter under sunlight?
Under white light, she is blue and under yellow indoor lighting , she appears a green! I suppose it makes sense since blue + yellow = green!

Attachments

• IMG_2697.JPG
    IMG_2697.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_2743.JPG
    IMG_2743.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 257
Just curious about what makes our favorite bangles our favorite?

I have noticed that the bangles I like best are usually the ones that fit the snuggest and are most comfortable on me. I have some that are beautiful (none of mine are expensive, but beautiful nonetheless) but if they are too big, they don't become faves.

So it seems my criteria for favorites are snug-fitting, usually D shaped which feels more comfy to me, not too heavy, and "prettiness" seems to come last, lol!

I'd love to hear how your favorites earned their place! :heart::biggrin:

Under white light, she is blue and under yellow indoor lighting , she appears a green! I suppose it makes sense since blue + yellow = green!

Thanks MrsChinadoll! This makes me feel much better because I have experienced a color change myself with lemonade, but it is soooo hard to get good photos of it. The clear patches look green in yellow indoor lighting. Couldn't quite capture that but I did get these. IMG_1501088747.926567.jpgIMG_1501088758.354257.jpgIMG_1501088770.542582.jpg

Just curious about what makes our favorite bangles our favorite?

I have noticed that the bangles I like best are usually the ones that fit the snuggest and are most comfortable on me. I have some that are beautiful (none of mine are expensive, but beautiful nonetheless) but if they are too big, they don't become faves.

So it seems my criteria for favorites are snug-fitting, usually D shaped which feels more comfy to me, not too heavy, and "prettiness" seems to come last, lol!

I'd love to hear how your favorites earned their place! :heart::biggrin:

Hi Starry Sky great question..... I agree that a "too big" bangle is not as comfy and therefore I would also tend not to wear it as much. With my greenish bangle it is a favourite because it's from my boys and husband. With my black nephrite bangle I love it because it goes with everything and is a perfect fit. I also love the slimmer d shape that almost gives it a slight princess look.