The JADE thread!

Sorry to bombard! Here is the bangle, bunny bracelet and icy flower earrings taken in daylight. Rainy day today so hard to get good daylight shots! Hehe. Wanna wear the bracelet and bangle together but worried about them clanking and damaging each other :annoyed:
These are so gorgeous! I absolutely love the camellias and the bunny and bangle :heart:
So all of it! I love all of it! So nice!

Sorry to bombard! Here is the bangle, bunny bracelet and icy flower earrings taken in daylight. Rainy day today so hard to get good daylight shots! Hehe. Wanna wear the bracelet and bangle together but worried about them clanking and damaging each other :annoyed:
I see you contributed to the bunny situation :giggle::giggle:

That said, I really love the bunny! It’s a good snatch :smile:

I adore those beads!

And I have never seen such foodstuffs before. Juju called them egg waffles? Are they dessert? Pastry? Stuffed with breakfast meats? They look entirely delicious. Where can I get them?
Yes they’re indeed egg waffles, I call them bubble waffles (can be called both) They’re definitely dessert items much like jiggly pancake soufflé. I’m certain they can be stuffed inside the pockets where the bubbles form as well (meats can probably be included granted they aren’t too dense and oily :lol:)
I think local Chinatowns usually have them since they are a trendy dessert nowadays. If you ask me how it tastes, it’s basically pancake/waffle + fortune cookie combined.

Last edited:
I love those little waffle too.
There is a cart on canal street by the subway that sells those. Yum.
Those carts give me nostalgia due to 3-10 year old me just craving those whenever we pass by (was a major fattie back then :P). Now there aren’t many around likely due to passing of old age and retirement. So those trendy dessert shops will have to fill abit of that void for now.

Oh no!
Is there one in Flushing?
I assume there would be. I live in the heart of Brooklyn’s Chinatown, so there’s more seafood/produce hawkers than there are sweets and savory ones. Although there are some that operate when it’s nearing nighttime and sell grilled foods on skewers from what I’ve heard.