the JADE thread!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My yukon snow arrived today! Allan had some personal issues come up last week so we weren't able to arrange a meet time. He so kindly mailed me the bangle instead so I could look at it and decide. I think he is entirely too honest... I can barely even tell the surface flaw is there. Now that he's told me, I can feel it cause I know where it is but I seriously doubt I would have caught it if he hadn't told me.

I'm definitely keeping it, I'm so in love with it, I don't know what to do because I only want to wear one bangle and now I love both of my two. (There are definitely worse problems to have. :lol:)

I think the only thing I did was miscalculate that I should have asked for a tiny bit bigger diameter because the width on this bangle is so much thicker than I'm used to. It's a 55mm and I probably should have asked for something more like a 57mm if I wanted to be able to slip it on and off. I have to use soap now but it's really not a problem because I find I like the snugger fits.

Ok quick photos that are not so great because I'm not left handed... :P

Attached Files:

• ys_1.jpg
      ys_1.jpg
      File size:
      91.7 KB
      Views:
    • ys2.jpg
      ys2.jpg
      File size:
      99.8 KB
      Views:
    • ys3.jpg
      ys3.jpg
      File size:
      94.3 KB
      Views:
    • ys4.jpg
      ys4.jpg
      File size:
      69.3 KB
      Views:
    • ys5.jpg
      ys5.jpg
      File size:
      70.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Very beautiful!

3. Ski Jadeite, thanks so much for the compliments! It was a HUGE amount of work at a time when I actually had the energy. I am grateful though that there is a testament to that time in my life. The whole thing was just very scary, half crazy and nearly killed me.

Molly0, thanks so much. Gosh, your bangle is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the way you stack it with the metal bangles. I love stacking too. It's such an opulent look, but understated as always with jade.

AJmeow, JEEZZZZZZ that is one AMAZING BANGLE!! Wooohooo! It's just PERFECT! What a keeper. It's a work of art! Congratulations! The size seems just right to me. Gracious the color and patterns are stunning and striking.

5. Thank you dear!
    I just started the test and still wait if we match and if not so I will donate for someone else and someone will donate to my FIL

6. AJ: Gorgeous! Love the vivid green!!!

Do you mind sharing where you bought your beautiful bling?

Claire: That's an amazing Italian residence you have there. Do you list it with vrbo, or on any internet site?

7. Claire! You have found your art in italy. Is it called a villa? Artists love Italy.... now i know why. Love your place. So happy that you and your kids have such a special bond with the grandparents and that summer will be with them forever. Hugs.

8. AJMeow,
    So so happy for you!! Your YS is so stunning, a work of art, really. You are very very fortunate to be able to get one. Congrats and enjoy!!!

:hugs:

9. Here's one with my yellow & white gold bangle "sisters"[/QUOTE]

Molly, the bangle sisters keep perfect company with ellen which is so adorable.

10. Thank you very much my dear!

11. Dynasty,
    I am really touched by your kind and very loving generosity. Blessings to you! :heart:

12. Dynasty, you have a gift to hear the call of the jade. These are amazing and in the tradition of nirvana, pepper jack and indian summer. Love your collection!

I am so sorry to hear abt fil's health problems. You have the biggest heart and my prayers for you both for the best outcome. Take care.

13. Thank you Hun!
    I got the bangles from Boston, MA :smile:

14. Jade4me, if you like allan's work and are curious what he has in store, just get in touch. Just be prepared to fall in love! That said, you can get a mug tree to hang your bangles!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.