the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one kind of cute, but only one spot is pretty, rest of it kind of dry, it bean kind .
bangle 1k based 2012

Attachments

• 2012313155416.jpg
    2012313155416.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 705
  • 201231315548.jpg
    201231315548.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 677
One thing that is really clear about B and B/C jades is that the acid removes any brown, yellow and grey tones and tints. All of them have these clean, sparkling colors after the brown colors have been removed. Like the ones Faithgrace posted above, sparkling green and white, or blue and white without any muted secondary colors. Natural jade very rarely has such "clean" colors.

Just like our clothes after soaked in bleach...:smile:)

more B+C pics @@ look all so pretty lol ..but not worth a penny !!
仔细看来,应当是b+c的,不是天然的,棉絮较粗,不是什么新坑的,只是商家唬人的说法
Carefully opinion, should be b + c, not natural, thick cotton, not a new pit, but merchants say bluffing

Bangle in pix 2 and 3 are clearly too squeaky clean. Pix 1 ..hmmm

I think this bangle is gorgeous...I bet the price has at least double, that's if we could find one.:smile:

Yaa agree with u Petals12 .. i love to have one like this one, grain pretty fine, and have little bit green patch there .. lovely ..
price now i think it double... haizzz i have to wait 4 months to go New York, i wish i can just fly over there now, and get my dream bangle! Waitting is most hard part!!
WEI miss u very much :smile:
when u have time i love to see more of ur bangls pics la ..
Love ur Kitchen ... still thinking about that pic, u posted, i bet ur hubby really happy with his dream kitchen!!

One thing that is really clear about B and B/C jades is that the acid removes any brown, yellow and grey tones and tints. All of them have these clean, sparkling colors after the brown colors have been removed. Like the ones Faithgrace posted above, sparkling green and white, or blue and white without any muted secondary colors. Natural jade very rarely has such "clean" colors.

Pics one there hard to tell is B+C, now alway safest way to buy jade with certify or trusted seller or big brand trusted seller!!

Yaa agree with u Petals12 .. i love to have one like this one, grain pretty fine, and have little bit green patch there .. lovely ..
price now i think it double... haizzz i have to wait 4 months to go New York, i wish i can just fly over there now, and get my dream bangle! Waitting is most hard part!!
WEI miss u very much :smile:
when u have time i love to see more of ur bangls pics la ..
Love ur Kitchen ... still thinking about that pic, u posted, i bet ur hubby really happy with his dream kitchen!!

Faithgrace, that should give you enough time to save enough $$$ for a very nice bangle. I wish I could join you for the jade hunt...I bet it would be fun!

LOL...hubby cooked the CNY dinner last Friday...he is very happy with his stove and all... :P He made abalone with lettuce, sticky rice with preserved sausages and steamed chicken... drooling just talking about it..

是白底青的,有瑕疵,价位在5000-8000yuan based 2012
white ground positive green floating, Defective(had one black spot) otherwise price much than 1k or 1.5k usd... price based on 2012
OOOH i really love this kind green color on bangle .. ..

Attachments

• 2012312134325.jpg
    2012312134325.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 703
  • 2012312134317.jpg
    2012312134317.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 663
  • 201231213435.jpg
    201231213435.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 667
this one kind of cute, but only one spot is pretty, rest of it kind of dry, it bean kind .
bangle 1k based 2012

I like this one too...love that apple green spot with the pretty lavender next to it.

Wow...so many treated jade post...and now color wash treatment...omg...it's so scary to buy jade just anywhere now. Those color wash ones are really pretty and kinda hard to tell that they are not in their natural color. As for those B &C....those colors actually look too fake in some....:yucky:

I like this one too...love that apple green spot with the pretty lavender next to it.

Wow...so many treated jade post...and now color wash treatment...omg...it's so scary to buy jade just anywhere now. Those color wash ones are really pretty and kinda hard to tell that they are not in their natural color. As for those B &C....those colors actually look too fake in some....:yucky:

That why always better buy bangle with certify or trusted seller .... more scary is there also about color polishing, toxic for everyday wear @@!

Faithgrace, that should give you enough time to save enough $$$ for a very nice bangle. I wish I could join you for the jade hunt...I bet it would be fun!

LOL...hubby cooked the CNY dinner last Friday...he is very happy with his stove and all... :P He made abalone with lettuce, sticky rice with preserved sausages and steamed chicken... drooling just talking about it..

Wow i am drooling just readding ur NYC dinner, ur hubby sounded great chef , u are lucky gal hunnnnn... my hubby love that wine cooler, build in refreg , oh that stove too... ... on ur kitchen, haha he saw the pic too which that ur posted!

Woohoo Clairejune...that's great to know. I have been wearing mine along with my other 2 jade bangles...yes..I am crazy...and my daughter said that she can hear me coming before she sees me...lol :P

Do you wear three on one arm? I tried wearing my two bangles today and I felt like a gypsy and so noisy haha! I totally get what your daughter is saying about heading you coming!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.