the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good that you are happy with the quality from SC. According to Sophia, "this one doesn't have good photos to see details so I can't give common on it. However I looked through this seller's store and found some treated jade bangle described as untreated jade. You may verify with seller before purchase to make sure the one you are purchasing is untreated A grade."

I tried asking SC for more photos and general quality questions about her bangle, and no response. I had many back and forth emails with Sophia and she was also very responsive and took more photos for me.

NYC P- This is the problem i faced with SC too! She replied my initial email, which was why i bought from her. But after that, it became so hard getting responses from her. Terribly frustrating!

I ended up buying this oval white bangle from Sophia. :smile:

She says this one has a slight tinge of lavender, and she also took photos of a round white with a slight tinge of green.

She says the oval's grain was 8.5 of 10 and better color but has some patches which brings the price down, and the round is more pure but the grain is 6.5 of 10.

View attachment 2512778

View attachment 2512779

View attachment 2512780

View attachment 2512781

More photos: http://www.use.com/AJ5247_www_desiretreasures_com_615e21075b55e06539ba?p=1#photo=23

This is so so pretty! I'm glad u went with Desire Treasures and found this beauty. It looks flawless! :smile:

I ended up buying this oval white bangle from Sophia. :smile:

She says this one has a slight tinge of lavender, and she also took photos of a round white with a slight tinge of green.

She says the oval's grain was 8.5 of 10 and better color but has some patches which brings the price down, and the round is more pure but the grain is 6.5 of 10.

View attachment 2512778

View attachment 2512779

View attachment 2512780

View attachment 2512781

More photos: http://www.use.com/AJ5247_www_desiretreasures_com_615e21075b55e06539ba?p=1#photo=23
Looks really clean n nice :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.