The IT bags of 2013-2014

The it bag for me in 2013 is the michael Kors Miranda tote. Somamy celebs are carrying them
And the fall line is getting even more love. I don't think it's destined to
Become a classic but it's fun for the moment

I've no idea what the next 'it' bag will be but I've really enjoyed looking up some of the bags on this thread

It seems that lots of people are craving all-leather 'quieter' totes, whatever the brand/name. I totally approve :biggrin:

Great thread!

I love seeing everyone's opinions on the IT bags...I dropped out of that loop a while ago; I just can't be an IT bag person anymore.

I love some of the IT bags, but I don't have unlimited amounts of disposable income--so I used to like buying IT bags while they were on the rise, carry them for a while, and then right before they crashed and burned, I'd use eBay to rotate them out and recoup the funds.

I timed a few of them just right, and got out what I paid if not a little more....but I also mistimed some of them, and they are now sitting in my closet like redheaded stepchildren :lol:

With eBay such a hostile environment for sellers now (and a paradise for scammers), it isn't even an option to have a revolving door closet like I used to.:sad:

So now I try to be all about classics...but I do still love living vicariously through you ladies from time to time!! :biggrin:

I think 2013-2014 'It' bag from premier designers is Givenchy Antigona, and from contemporary designer, it's Michael Kors Selma. I'm buying bags that people know but not on the 'It' level. I just bought a Fendi Chameleon and next year I plan to get Sac Du Jour from Saint Laurent.

Great thread!

I love seeing everyone's opinions on the IT bags...I dropped out of that loop a while ago; I just can't be an IT bag person anymore.

I love some of the IT bags, but I don't have unlimited amounts of disposable income--so I used to like buying IT bags while they were on the rise, carry them for a while, and then right before they crashed and burned, I'd use eBay to rotate them out and recoup the funds.

I timed a few of them just right, and got out what I paid if not a little more....but I also mistimed some of them, and they are now sitting in my closet like redheaded stepchildren :lol:

With eBay such a hostile environment for sellers now (and a paradise for scammers), it isn't even an option to have a revolving door closet like I used to.:sad:

So now I try to be all about classics...but I do still love living vicariously through you ladies from time to time!! :biggrin:

Sorry to bother you but i had to ask.... Ebay is not good any more if you want to sell a designer handbag? Has it gotten really that bad where you are at risk of getting scammed as a seller? Gesh! I was going to put a few bags on. not sure now.:nogood:

Sorry to bother you but i had to ask.... Ebay is not good any more if you want to sell a designer handbag? Has it gotten really that bad where you are at risk of getting scammed as a seller? Gesh! I was going to put a few bags on. not sure now.:nogood:
Take a peek at some of the threads in the ebay forum. That always turns me off selling.