The "IT" and "CLASSIC" Bag Fearless Forecast

rosycheeked

Feb 8, 2013
1. what will be the "IT" bag to have for 2013?

2. which brand/style (thats less than 5 years old) do you think will go on to become a CLASSIC? (ex. chanel/classic flap, LV/speedy 30)

your thoughts?

rosycheeked

Feb 8, 2013
^ Aren't the examples you cited all classic bags well over 5 years old?
hi legaldiva,

sorry for the confusion. i only cited chanel flap and lv speedy as bags that i already considered classic.

was trying to find out which newer brands/styles do TPFers think will one day be considered classic.

hope its clearer now... :smile:

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I can't speak to the 2013 it bag b/c I don't really care about it bags but for me, soon to be classics are the prada saffiano lux tote and ysl chyc cabas.

Feb 19, 2013
1. what will be the "IT" bag to have for 2013?

2. which brand/style (thats less than 5 years old) do you think will go on to become a CLASSIC? (ex. chanel/classic flap, LV/speedy 30)

your thoughts?
The Celine Edge, maybe. Or the Victoria Beckham clutches with the rolled edge. Also the Row has a wonderful framed clutch in various lizard color ways. Superbly made.

QTbebe

LoveAngelMusicBaby
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Vancouver, BC
I think "IT" bags are Celine luggage and trapeze

bags that will become classic prada saffiano lux, YSL chyc and maybe even the belle de jour clutch,

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I can't speak to the 2013 it bag b/c I don't really care about it bags but for me, soon to be classics are the prada saffiano lux tote and ysl chyc cabas.
I agree that these will go classic.

As for "it" bag, Celine ears will probably stick.

AEGIS

lettin' them have it
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
i can see the luggage becoming a classic. it;s a pretty plain bag