The Irresistible 19 !!!!!

Katzilla

O.G.
Nov 2, 2009
Since the 19 bag debuting on the Fall-Winter 2019/20 , I went to Chanel shop so many times with the will to buy it. It has been over a year now after trying so many colors , material and sizes . I went home with something else , not with the Iconic 19 bag. I even made a pro - con of The 19 bag . Last week I've been discussing with my closedfriend who is in the same situation " to buy or not to buy" , which color ,material which size . She made a decision on friday for a white 26 cm from a reseller . Finally my time is come Sunday 1st of November ,I went to the Chanel shop early in the morning ,asked for my favorite SA , and the ritual begin....seeking for the right one ......
Yes ...mission completed.

IMG_1459.jpeg

IMG_1464.jpeg

IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1525.jpeg

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1539.jpeg

Lookelou

Jan 13, 2019
yes! congrats...I do not think I am a fan of the 19- I just havent seen IRL...BUT...when you showed us the pic of all your options laying disorganized on the counter, it was the multicolour tweed that screamed "SPECIAL" to me too :smile: lovely choice- enjoy- it is sorta fabulous!

Reactions: Katzilla

Katzilla

O.G.
Nov 2, 2009
You made a beautiful, fun choice! The 19 is my most used Chanel. Congrats and enjoy!!
Thanks , it will definitely be my most used from now on ... until something new came.

Congrats! I’m not a fan of leather 19 bags, but I do love the tweed 19 bags! The one you got is lovely!
It was a very difficult decision. I hope you got the right choice. Thankss

Huge congrats! Please enjoy your new purse in good health!
Thank you very much , same to you. Have a healthy life and a beautiful bag !!

yes! congrats...I do not think I am a fan of the 19- I just havent seen IRL...BUT...when you showed us the pic of all your options laying disorganized on the counter, it was the multicolour tweed that screamed "SPECIAL" to me too :smile: lovely choice- enjoy- it is sorta fabulous!
Thank you. Your explanation is so .... true . If it’s in size 30 cm , will scream “ BIG SPECIAL “