The Iridescent Ceilia: A story for the books.

rockstarmish

Your friendly neighborhood rock chick
O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
Finally, I am content.

I finally received her after about 1 month and a half, right after a devastating typhoon that left us without electricity for 3 days. After all the stress and heartache, she arrived.

As many of you know, I have been on a quest to find the iridescent for such a long time that I there have been tears, anxiety, insomnia and a "bag depression" that went on while pining for this beautiful piece. This has to be the most difficult process I have gone through to get a bag, probably to even get anything that I wanted for that matter. If you haven't followed or been updated with the drama the ensued after I bought it from a seller on ebay and have the time to get into the soap opera drama that came along with it then here it is:

http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/has-anyone-had-any-experiences-not-receiving-their-873624.html

And finally I end this story with this: I waited for about 6 weeks for her to arrive, and there was a lot of anxiety whether or not this replacement would be as good as the first one she supposedly sent me, I was very pessimistic that seller was scamming me but in the end, she came through. My persistence to have this was unfathomable. I knew there were so many risks, but in the end to this story, it is a happy ending.

I may never have the Iridescent Elle Mini, but the struggle and the effort to get this makes the Ceilia even more special than the Elle Mini could..she has a story behind her.

If the Elle Mini comes my way, then why not but the Ceilia has now become my favorite bag. She is not only beautiful but has quite the story to tell. :smile:

The Ceilia is beyond wonderful. I couldn't believe my eyes of how well crafted she was, the iridescent leather is amazing and constantly I find myself looking at it like I'm drawn to it. I am a big fan of "boxy" bags so this was perfect. She shines in different shades of colors in every angle so it was really hard to take a picture of her. I like her best when she shows hues of purple to blue. My hats off to you Rebecca Minkoff!:woohoo:
As I've learned from this forum too, I already gave the bag a "spa" treatment. I used Apple Garde Rain and Stain Repellent to protect her.

Before I show pictures of the bag, I'd like to thank 2 very special Tpfers that have been with me since this whole thing started, these ladies kept me strong and constantly checked on me on how I was doing and most of all they understood what I was going through and constantly pushed me not to give up..
To KaseyHK and msd_bags, I am forever grateful to both of you. Thank you for being such great friends!

Here is the bag that finally made me content...

Presenting the infamous Iridescent Ceilia Saddle bag:

c1_zps6c0360ec.jpg

c2_zpsb00d6e36.jpg

c4_zps87824d54.jpg

c6_zps2161c0dd.jpg

c9_zps678e778d.jpg

c8_zps41e9cc46.jpg

I also thought I would include pictures of what fits inside the Ceilia. Don't be fooled by her size as she can pretty much hold the same amount of things as a Mini Mac.

c5_zpsd7dd49ad.jpg

c10_zpsdf946ec3.jpg

c11_zps976bbc58.jpg

Hey!! I'm so happy to see this post! Finally!! And more importantly, that you love it! It looks so beautiful and unique. I'm sure you'll get lots of compliments when you wear it.

A bag is even made more special by the story behind it. I'm sure this is very very special!

Enjoy your beautiful bag. :smile:

Maybe you can PM me about your EMS experience?

Hey!! I'm so happy to see this post! Finally!! And more importantly, that you love it! It looks so beautiful and unique. I'm sure you'll get lots of compliments when you wear it.

A bag is even made more special by the story behind it. I'm sure this is very very special!

Enjoy your beautiful bag. :smile:

Maybe you can PM me about your EMS experience?

Thank you dear!
I wish I could tell you that I went to EMS, but I didn't have to! Xpresspost delivered to my door on Saturday. :smile:

so glad it has arrived finally. and glad to know you love it! this bag deserves the long wait, but not the unnecessary anxiety. it's abs gorgeous. a very pretty color for the hot weather. enjoy!!

it's a big joy that the story ends up happily

a perfect song for you and Celia :P

so glad it has arrived finally. and glad to know you love it! this bag deserves the long wait, but not the unnecessary anxiety. it's abs gorgeous. a very pretty color for the hot weather. enjoy!!

it's a big joy that the story ends up happily

a perfect song for you and Celia :P

Aww! Thank you KC! You're so sweet! Yes, she was a very big test on my patience but it was all worth it in the end. Finally! I don't have a "desperately seeking" signature anymore. You're a wonderful friend :smile:

Congratulations, dear!!! Finally something iridescent to cheer you up! The other day I saw a gorgeous pink Elle popped up on my social media feed and it reminded me of you. Congrats once again!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations, dear!!! Finally something iridescent to cheer you up! The other day I saw a gorgeous pink Elle popped up on my social media feed and it reminded me of you. Congrats once again!!! :yahoo:
Liyanamz! Thank you so much! Hehe, I still want the Elle but I'm not too obsessed on having it anymore as I think the Ceilia is more unique. Hehe, I'm forever the Elle girl I suppose :smile: Dear! I've missed you, haven't seen you around these parts for a while now. How are you doing?

Liyanamz! Thank you so much! Hehe, I still want the Elle but I'm not too obsessed on having it anymore as I think the Ceilia is more unique. Hehe, I'm forever the Elle girl I suppose :smile: Dear! I've missed you, haven't seen you around these parts for a while now. How are you doing?
Doing great! Have been on a forced bag ban :rain: which is why have not been around much!! Miss having new stuff to share and you too! The Ceilia is definitely unique and a great purchase!!!

How are you? I am sure a thousand million times upbeat with your new gorg bag. Heeeee!

Doing great! Have been on a forced bag ban :rain: which is why have not been around much!! Miss having new stuff to share and you too! The Ceilia is definitely unique and a great purchase!!!

How are you? I am sure a thousand million times upbeat with your new gorg bag. Heeeee!
Hehe yes, I now wake up with a smile :smile: Haven't had a chance to use her or any of my bags lately as the weather here is terrible! It's really good to hear from you again! Hope to see you more around here :hugs: