The Inimitable Quelle Idole

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have fallen for the adorable Quelle Idole, would anyone know if there is any chance of still being able to find one? TIA! :flowers:

2. Japanese resellers I guess.. I love them too but they are so tiny and yet so expensive...:sad:

3. They are sooo cute. If I had a DD, I would so be getting one for her...:P

4. Truly adorable! I thought I saw one at Luxury-zurich once.

5. ^Yeah, that one was $10 grand.:sweatdrop:

I've seen them for $5 grand. But it can only fit so much...and not much of a daily bag :crybaby::crybaby:

Which one are you looking for?

6. the japanese resellers carry them once in a blue moon, maybe a tpf member in asia could help you?

7. You see them (rarely) on resellers.

8. Gosh, I just saw one on a resellers page the other day, and I want to say that it was around $3500.

Lemme think...

9. I also looooove the Quelle Idolles! They are super cute!! I think your best bet is the Japanese resellers. I've seen some selling the quelle idolles for approx. $4000. I really don't see these bags around that much though, that's for sure.

10. :yes: me too!

11. TBH I'd be open to any colour because they are all so adorable

12. Quelle Idole = KELLY DOLL :tender:
    I love the double meanning !!!

13. I know....adorable huh!

14. mooks, the Quelle Idole is adorable.
    I hope that you are able to find one. :smile:
    Good luck. :smile:

15. Good luck on your search! I've already given up trying to find one for DD! LOL