the "infamous" beige-rosé poudre and babyrose pictures

Chanchan said:
Thanx for the photos, lilach. Those colors are soooo lovely. But in croc only? Oh, I hope Hermes will decide to do some baby pink in "regular" leather.
yes only croc and all the babyrose birkins out there in nonexotic leather are as far away from having seen a hermès store like me beeing from planet mars (even though some might disagree on the later)

All three colors are so unique in their own way even though they are all neutral tones. And yes, they have to be seen in person -- the pictures do not do the justice!!

lilach said:
oh and the first two show babyrosé the one and only baby"pink" or pale pink or light rose hermés has ever done . all the colours above come ONLY in croc . ;)
Oh yes lilach, the first two is the color I'm talking about, "Baby pink." But, lilach, I think you're mistaken that baby pink only comes in croc. Many of the members at TFS and one of them lives in Paris told me that Hermes do produce baby pink in regular leathers too, not only in croc. The color in regular leathers and croc is only being offered to selected clients and in Japan. SO, I'm not wrong that the baby pink birkins in regular leathers I've seen ladies carrying one into the Hermes store before are not fakes.

I was quite surprised when some of you said that those ladies are daring enough to carry a fake birkin into the store because they seem to be very close with their SAs and are immaculately-dressed. I've seen many shoppers in the past carrying baby pink birkin in regular leathers w/gold hardware at other high-scale stores and at the streets too.

Good news is, I've recently waitlisted for a special order on baby pink birkin w/gold hardware after my SA agree to do it for me. :smile:

:amazed: i will check that tomorrow as i am sure that babyrose was never ever offerd in regular leathers but you say japan? so its is a country specific thing that they offer babyrose in nonexotic leathers ONLY in japan ? do i get this right?

is that the post you are referring to on tfs?
Taitai said:
The Paris manager told me that pink birkins were only ever sold in the giant Tokyo boutique and only offered to select clients. They were never on the shelf. Paris accepts orders for croc pink but, I believe only from regular clients.

rochasgirl said:
Oh yes lilach, the first two is the color I'm talking about, "Baby pink." But, lilach, I think you're mistaken that baby pink only comes in croc. Many of the members at TFS and one of them lives in Paris told me that Hermes do produce baby pink in regular leathers too, not only in croc. The color in regular leathers and croc is only being offered to selected clients and in Japan. SO, I'm not wrong that the baby pink birkins in regular leathers I've seen ladies carrying one into the Hermes store before are not fakes.

I was quite surprised when some of you said that those ladies are daring enough to carry a fake birkin into the store because they seem to be very close with their SAs and are immaculately-dressed. I've seen many shoppers in the past carrying baby pink birkin in regular leathers w/gold hardware at other high-scale stores and at the streets too.

Good news is, I've recently waitlisted for a special order on baby pink birkin w/gold hardware after my SA agree to do it for me. :smile:

Hey, I want one too!:yes: With PH! Great news!!:roflmfao: I'm gonna see if my SA can order me one too:graucho: !

i was referring to your thread with the pic you posted wich you thought is babyroses but in reality is fuschia pink under bad lightning
here is the pic you once refered to as babyrose (it is not) the first two pic i posted in this theread are babyrose ;)

Attachments

• babypink.jpg
    babypink.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 82