The inevitable stages of collecting Hermes...your opinions, please!!

I started shopping at Hermes years ago because I wanted a white Birkin like Kate Moss'. Somehow got sidetracked into scarves, which is an obsession that still continues although I'm now mature enough to realize that I will never look natural wearing a 90cm twill, nor will I look like certain stylish TPFers just because I wear the same scarf :biggrin: These days, my 90cm scarves are bought to go on the wall with my Fixation kit (best $300 I ever spent at H!)

I swore in the beginning that I'd never get a cashmere shawl because I live in a hot climate..yet I now have three and will probably add more.

Bag wise I started out wanting smaller bags (Kelly 25, Birkin 25, HAC 28). I've found that I prefer a 30cm Birkin and the bigger Kellys (32 and 35). I need one Evelyne for traveling, and a Plume 28cm for the beauty and simplicity of its design (not my favorite bag to use because I don't like zipper openings, but I love the design). I guess I'm now in the stage where I try not to look at other bag styles because I know the above ones work best for me.

Color wise, I went from wanting white to wanting/acquiring classic neutrals (won't go out of style, can pass on to my daughter without her saying "what was Mom thinking?!") to wanting pops of color in addition to the classics...and now I've circled back to wanting a white/light colored bag :biggrin:

As for other H goods, I find myself moving away from the SLGs (strayed to LV..monogram canvas, no less :biggrin: )and leather bracelets to the silver/fine jewelry, home goods, and RTW/shoes. I've always loved H jewelry and home goods but refrained from buying because of the cost and the idea that H is not known as a fine jewelry house or a textile/porcelain maker. But the fact is, I've never ended up obsessing over jewelry (especially silver) or china/bedding from brands better known for these goods, so why not buy the Hermes items that I do love. Thus, my ever growing collection of H jewelry and china, and my obsession with checking the rtw section of H.com :sweatdrop:

Great thread, and fun to read posts from years ago.

Enjoy reading everyone's stages!

Mine is a 32 cm. I use mine for an everyday casual. I don't find them to be a "dressy" bag, but thats my own opinion.

attachment.php

BTW I have a mild addiction to grey. I have many items in this colour so...

Wise words IFFAH!!!:heart:

:ghi5: on Greys!

I guess I'm now in the stage where I try not to look at other bag styles because I know the above ones work best for me.

Wow, so I've changed again... From my post 2 years ago!!

1. I switched to Vietri china. Artisan, and exquisite. Kinda not even china though... I've all but given up on H for that lol
2. Still love Carmens! Collected too many though, more than key sets I have lol
3. I won't sell my pochettes, but I don't buy them anymore either lol
4. I've picked up a bag for most occasions. Admire, but not even looking right now...
5. I got that KDT :graucho:
6. I was wrong. Still love turquoise... But branched out into bright orange and green
7. Still love Epsom.
8. Still love Box.
9. Found my gorgy vintage croc!
10. I got a white H GP and it sat in the box til I gave it to my SIL
11. I adore Chanel patent... But then I love patent in general
12. I had a GP and gave it up. I prally need another. In turquoise! LoL

Welcome back!

Luv these!:tup: There are bound to be things that we stuck by till now in terms of leathers, colors, style etc because we love it, it's the best style among all yet there are bound to be things where we realized it's no longer working for us as the time pass by.

Go with the flow.:blossom:

Wow such a wonderful thread!!

I started off being lucky as my aunt has been passing me birkins and kellys since 10 years ago (she is still very young, but she moved on to exotics and have too many bags in similar colours)

When I started off buying Hermes for myself, i was hoping to shoot for birkins in versatile colours. but have been handed (and bought) many many pretty bags bags on my way - Mawari, Lindy, Kellys, KP, Double Sens, Everlyn, GP, Cabas, Victoria... etc.

And.. i think i overdosed... :sweatdrop:

Since then, I have been on the search for more special bags... / unique bags..
I have been lucky, as my SMs and SAs have been granting me bi-colour bags...hence these two years, I have been only shooting for bi-colour or tri-colour Ks and Bs and Lindys

And starting this year, I take a more courageous jump and started to buy unique loved bags like Vibrato, Lakis, and Amazonia from amazing resellers...

Now... i rarely buy mono-tone bags... unless they come in special size like 15cm K...

Will continue to search for special bags :loveeyes:
And am really really really drawn into Cabanas... my aunt has four... and that is her workhorse... and I seriously want one!!

For some odd reasons, I am still steering away from the exotics... been offered many times, but some how they don't sing to me... I love furs... but not such much exotic bags...

Thanks for letting me share...

I am now 27. My life of loving hermes startes last year in febuary when i walked in paris Hermes boutique to score my first B in gold color. Getting a B is not easy and not affordable for many girls, I understand how lucky I am.

Since then I started to collect B and some of the accessories, I have been collecing garden parties and twillies also.

Somehow, i dont have a lot of friends who are as obscessed as me in Hermes. However, I found it happy to see many Hermes fans here.

Reactions: marzipanchen
Lovely to read all the different journeys so here goes for mine...

I started out buying a BJ Evelyne for a gift for my Niece's 18th. She hated it so I kept it and bought her a saddle instead. I thought it ridiculously expensive but as soon as I started using it I loved it. Having a handbag can lift a mood and put a swing in my step sounds ridiculous but that happened. I then bought a bag a year for the next 4 years and was lucky enough to get great bags and colours - chartreuse Bolide, Ficelle Lizard kelly pochette. I also started buying silks which I adore and wear as belts, tops etc and am a huge fan of MaiTai. I do like to wear them all so am consciously stopping buying silks for the near future unless something really grabs me.

I never really liked Birkins despite trying a few times and latterly started buying older styles such a Berlingot, MM Initiale and Dalvy.

What started off as an un wanted gift has grown into a really enjoyable collection. I have made mistakes and am now rationalising my collection to make way for a Kelly 32 retourne - my first Kelly. I am at the stage where I am making choices rather than buying what is offered and loving this period.

The BY Evelyne still makes me smile after 8 years. Not bag for a bag is it?

Last edited:
Reactions: marzipanchen
I'm a relative newby to H (got my first bag only 2 years ago), but I've already gone through a few stages without even buying that much.
Stage 1: I started with really wanting a rouge h Fjord Bolide 37, thinking it was the perfect bag for me. This state of pure obsession lasted at least a year. I couldn't get my hands on one and settled for a vintage rouge h 37 Bolide of another leather, which is the most beautiful bag I own but also the least useful as it lacks a shoulder strap and is just too heavy for me. I do love it to bits, but hardly ever carry it. Enter stage 2.
Stage 2: when looking for a more useful design I started to appreciate the Victoria. As the Bolide purchase slashed my bag fund I needed to save up, which I'm still doing. In the mean time, I bought a Mulberry Lily for every day use, just to see if a small bag worked for me. It did!
Stage 3: when looking for a small H bag that could be worn on the shoulder and is nice enough to wear to a dinner party the Constance popped up on my radar. Of course it was (and still is) way out of my price range, so I bought a vintage 60s Boutonniere in black box - this bag actually turned out to be more useful than the Bolide and I tend to carry it a lot when the weather permits me to. It makes me feel very lady-like and got me interested in vintage H.
Stage 4: the doubtful stage: do I even still want the Victoria for which I'm still saving up? Should I get a Constance instead?

I'm still in stage 4. I really want a good every day black bag that can go from day to evening and is sturdy enough to be used every day. I love the Victoria, but I'm not sure whether it will be as versatile as I would want it to be. The Constance is a serious contender, and as I've become more intersted in vintage (actually prefer it over new) it might be in my price range. I have also moved away from overly complex or decorated bags (used to love Chloe) and tend to go for very simple and plain. The Double Sens is therefore also on my radar, but I need H to make a black/vibrant colour combo before I can justify the incredible price tag. Until I know what bag I can really see myself carry for the next decade I've decided to stop buying bags at all...

I started shopping at Hermes years ago because I wanted a white Birkin like Kate Moss'. Somehow got sidetracked into scarves, which is an obsession that still continues although I'm now mature enough to realize that I will never look natural wearing a 90cm twill, nor will I look like certain stylish TPFers just because I wear the same scarf :biggrin: These days, my 90cm scarves are bought to go on the wall with my Fixation kit (best $300 I ever spent at H!)

I swore in the beginning that I'd never get a cashmere shawl because I live in a hot climate..yet I now have three and will probably add more.

Bag wise I started out wanting smaller bags (Kelly 25, Birkin 25, HAC 28). I've found that I prefer a 30cm Birkin and the bigger Kellys (32 and 35). I need one Evelyne for traveling, and a Plume 28cm for the beauty and simplicity of its design (not my favorite bag to use because I don't like zipper openings, but I love the design). I guess I'm now in the stage where I try not to look at other bag styles because I know the above ones work best for me.

Color wise, I went from wanting white to wanting/acquiring classic neutrals (won't go out of style, can pass on to my daughter without her saying "what was Mom thinking?!") to wanting pops of color in addition to the classics...and now I've circled back to wanting a white/light colored bag :biggrin:

As for other H goods, I find myself moving away from the SLGs (strayed to LV..monogram canvas, no less :biggrin: )and leather bracelets to the silver/fine jewelry, home goods, and RTW/shoes. I've always loved H jewelry and home goods but refrained from buying because of the cost and the idea that H is not known as a fine jewelry house or a textile/porcelain maker. But the fact is, I've never ended up obsessing over jewelry (especially silver) or china/bedding from brands better known for these goods, so why not buy the Hermes items that I do love. Thus, my ever growing collection of H jewelry and china, and my obsession with checking the rtw section of H.com :sweatdrop:

Great thread, and fun to read posts from years ago.
This.

I find myself at a similar pattern to yours and I enjoyed reading your writing :smile:

I, too, got my first H bag recently- about 3 years ago. Since then, I've grown my collection slowly after "acquiring H for the sake of it". Lots of people (including my SA) have told me that when the right H bag comes along, you will know it. You just will. It'll hit you hard, your heart pounds all over the shop and you JUST know it. If you're not feeling it, chances are- it's not the right one for you. This is why I find it hard to buy an H bag online, because I do think I need to see it to buy it). So I have great relationships with a few authentic resellers here in my home country and they are all very generous with their H advice and sharing opinions. I've learnt so much along the way about each H bag.

For me, my best Birkin size is a 30cm as I find the 35cm too heavy once I put my stuff in it. I use my 30cm Lindy when I'm out and about with my 2 young kids (aged 1 and 4), my Black 30 and Sanguine 35 for work, my Shoulder Kelly is reserved for special work functions (in a delicious Bougainvillea shade plus that huge lock gets a lot of stares), and my latest buy is a 31cm Bolide in Bleu Electrique which I'm using for all kinds of occasions. I've acquired each one along the way and used them best to suit each stage of my life (now) instead of buying them for the sake of it.

For dinner functions or nights out with the hubby, I alternate between a black swift Kelly Longue (so hard to find it now!) and an Iris Jige (if we're going somewhere casual).

This is a great thread! I find it very helpful for collection beginners like myself and it really helps me think about my own pattern. I literally just started earlier this year. Went in store to get a constance belt as a birthday gift to myself (didn’t like what my DH got me) and was offered a 35 Kelly in gold togo. Hesitated for 2 minutes while trying it out. Bought both the belt and the bag! And that started my H journey.
Stage before H: LV and Chanel.
LV- I almost owned at least one bag from each of the limited editions on top of the classics. While I was young and easily distracted by the new patterns and designs. As I mature I prefer not to carry bags with logos any more. I still like LV but would only buy SLGs because of the quality and affordable price.
Chanel- Chanel is not quite my style but I still find myself drawn to their bags from time to time. Bought the medium size class flaps in black, beige, and the GST in black, but they didn't work for me. I do love the reissue in bigger size though, 226 and 227. They are the perfect everyday shoulder bag for me.
Other- along the way I did get some bags and SLGs from Gucci and Prada.
H Stage - luckily I am older now so I think I know better in terms of what suits my lifestyle and my needs. Also I've kind of established my own personal style - that does help when I think about what to acquire from H. It does not mean I don't get side tracked once in a while though :smile:
I LOVE H bags especially K and B. Love Evelyne also. On the fence with Constance (prefer Chanel reissue in the same category)
My second bag offered from H was a SO - I ordered a 30 Birkin in Rouge Granace in Clemence with the classic H orange lining. Everything else kept simple. I use my 35 gold Kelly as an everyday work bag and that works perfect for me, especially with the shoulder strap. I know l like slouchy bag so I chose Clemence and I do not carry a lot of stuff around plus I am petite so I chose a 30. Still waiting for this baby.
My third H bag (I just got it yesterday!) is an Evelyne PM III in orangle. I love it! For a mom of two young boys I know I'm going to get a lot use out of a cross body bag.
I do like H clutches also but not plan to get one any time soon – that won’t get much use given my current lifestyle. Also I am more drawn to Alexander McQueen clutches.
At this point of time I am happy with the bag collection now. I am lazy and do not rotate my bags often. Also I would like to get a feel of the 30 birkin then go from there. I know I want to get one croc K or B but I don’t know what specs I want now so that can wait. Maybe either a matt croc in black or shiny Bordeaux or both?
Other H stuff:
- bought a kelly DT with GHW to wear with my Rolexes and Love bracelet and I LOVE it!
- just ordered a CDC in black shiny croc with GHW – still waiting…
- i'm not interested in home stuff because I get employee discounts with one of the major department stores so I get all my home stuff there when there are 2x or 3x employee discount days
- shoes- only interested in the Kelly jumping boots and plan to get a pair in black in fall this year
- LOVE H belt kits they are very versatile!
- LOVE leather bracelet but enamels don't do much for me
- Not into fine jewelry and watches; I am a huge Cartier fan and I love my Rolexes.
- Silk: I have never been a scarf person. I would wear shawls though. Trying to get into this area with H now.
- SLGs: They are beautiful but I do not care much. I get those from LV – cheaper and canvas is sturdier
- RTW: I get classics from different designers: Chanel tweed, Rick Owens leather, Pucci dress, Missoni knits, Roland Mouret dress, Herve Leger dress, etc. etc. So H RTW doesn’t do much for me.
Oh boy this is a really long post... TIA for reading!

I hope to revitalize this thread! I’m new to H...but, have become quickly obsessed lol Since purchasing my first small items in May from Paris (a belt for my DH and bracelets for us), I have added two more belts, additional bracelets and an Gris Asphalte Evelyne 29 in my quest to score the elusive Birkin (and, to my shock, it worked)!! Now, I want to continue collecting! Even though I’ve been reading through all the sections of this forum, I would sincerely appreciate some guidance. I have the Evelyne, but it seems a tad large for an everyday bag (I’m 5’2). I also have a B35 in Black Novillo with GHW...which is also big and not for everyday use (I was hoping for a B30 or B25, but was ESTACTIC to be offered ANY size B!!) My goals are to 1) have a smaller everyday bag w a strap and 2) have a smaller “dressier” bag for evenings out. I’m torn between keeping the Evelyne or exchanging it (I’ve checked w my local H store and it’s allowed) for the Mini Halzan, which I think would accomplish both goals. And, in additions, ordering a smaller K. My biggest dilemma is COLOR. I have the black B35 and the neutral Evelyne 29, if I keep both, do I stick w being practical and order a neutral K which will get more use, or do I try for a bolder color, like one of the blues or reds? If I trade the Evelyne for a Halzan and order a K, do I get both in neutrals or try a color? The Halzans are readily available in SEVERAL colors, while I’m obviously more limited with the K...Sorry this is so long, but I really want to make the best decision. I would love to hear any suggestions or other ideas! TIA!!

Reactions: cocomlle
I hope to revitalize this thread! I’m new to H...but, have become quickly obsessed lol Since purchasing my first small items in May from Paris (a belt for my DH and bracelets for us), I have added two more belts, additional bracelets and an Gris Asphalte Evelyne 29 in my quest to score the elusive Birkin (and, to my shock, it worked)!! Now, I want to continue collecting! Even though I’ve been reading through all the sections of this forum, I would sincerely appreciate some guidance. I have the Evelyne, but it seems a tad large for an everyday bag (I’m 5’2). I also have a B35 in Black Novillo with GHW...which is also big and not for everyday use (I was hoping for a B30 or B25, but was ESTACTIC to be offered ANY size B!!) My goals are to 1) have a smaller everyday bag w a strap and 2) have a smaller “dressier” bag for evenings out. I’m torn between keeping the Evelyne or exchanging it (I’ve checked w my local H store and it’s allowed) for the Mini Halzan, which I think would accomplish both goals. And, in additions, ordering a smaller K. My biggest dilemma is COLOR. I have the black B35 and the neutral Evelyne 29, if I keep both, do I stick w being practical and order a neutral K which will get more use, or do I try for a bolder color, like one of the blues or reds? If I trade the Evelyne for a Halzan and order a K, do I get both in neutrals or try a color? The Halzans are readily available in SEVERAL colors, while I’m obviously more limited with the K...Sorry this is so long, but I really want to make the best decision. I would love to hear any suggestions or other ideas! TIA!!
I remember being in your shoes 22 years ago when my H journey began. I was overwhelmed with all the choices. My SA at that time was very helpful and she gave me a piece of advice when I was buying my first Birkin (I've posted this before, please forgive me if you've already read it): "Buy your first Birkin like it will be the only one you'll ever get." She then said, "With that in mind, Black is always a solid choice." I know you're not asking about Birkins but the advice I was given about the decision-making process is still applicable here. In essence, you're getting distracted by all your options (paralysis thru analysis, as athletes will say). Early in what could be for you a loooonnnng relationship with H, I would go with time-tested classic colors that you will be able to wear when you're much older. Remember, these bags can outlive you! They're an investment and the styles are classic. However, only a few colors are actually classic.
As an aside, I went with black for my first Birkin. And as luck would have it, my relationship with H has endured over two decades. In that time, I accrued a rainbow of colors in a variety of styles and materials. But I only branched out into bright colors once I had the classic colors covered.

I remember being in your shoes 22 years ago when my H journey began. I was overwhelmed with all the choices. My SA at that time was very helpful and she gave me a piece of advice when I was buying my first Birkin (I've posted this before, please forgive me if you've already read it): "Buy your first Birkin like it will be the only one you'll ever get." She then said, "With that in mind, Black is always a solid choice." I know you're not asking about Birkins but the advice I was given about the decision-making process is still applicable here. In essence, you're getting distracted by all your options (paralysis thru analysis, as athletes will say). Early in what could be for you a loooonnnng relationship with H, I would go with time-tested classic colors that you will be able to wear when you're much older. Remember, these bags can outlive you! They're an investment and the styles are classic. However, only a few colors are actually classic.
As an aside, I went with black for my first Birkin. And as luck would have it, my relationship with H has endured over two decades. In that time, I accrued a rainbow of colors in a variety of styles and materials. But I only branched out into bright colors once I had the classic colors covered.
Thank you for the lovely response. Yes, I will always treasure my first, the Black B35. And, you are so right...I was totally getting distracted lol Starting with neutrals and then exploring other colors makes perfect sense. Until then, I can brighten them up with a Twilly or two! Which bags do you suggest should be next on my wishlist? (I know this is a personal choice, but I’d like to hear other opinions) Thanks, again, StacyLyn!

Reactions: StaceyLyn
Thank you for the lovely response. Yes, I will always treasure my first, the Black B35. And, you are so right...I was totally getting distracted lol Starting with neutrals and then exploring other colors makes perfect sense. Until then, I can brighten them up with a Twilly or two! Which bags do you suggest should be next on my wishlist? (I know this is a personal choice, but I’d like to hear other opinions) Thanks, again, StacyLyn!
I hesitate to suggest specifically which bags you should pursue next. But I will say that my 32 Kelly’s (I’m 5’9”) work perfectly as everyday “smaller” bags for me, with or without the straps. For “dressier” nighttime looks, I use exotic Egee’s. I rarely use one of my “daytime” bags at night but H makes a number of bags that could easily glide from day into night, the smaller Kelly’s being one of them. Of course, all of this is completely subjective. Whatever makes you feel comfortable and blends seamlessly into your lifestyle is the perfect bag for you.

Last edited:
I hesitate to suggest specifically which bags you should pursue next. But I will say that my 32 Kelly’s (I’m 5’9”) work perfectly as everyday “smaller” bags for me, with or without the straps. For “dressier” nighttime looks, I use exotic Egee’s. I rarely use one of my “daytime” bags at night but H makes a number of bags that could easily glide from day into night, the smaller Kelly’s being one of them. Of course, all of this is completely subjective. Whatever makes you feel comfortable and blends seamlessly into your lifestyle is the perfect bag for you.
You are so right! I spent some time with my SA (Ha! I have an SA!) today. She was SO helpful. I ended up with a Black Swift Halzan that I can use everyday, and even on some nights out...I looove it! I also found a cute lil’ Orange Silken wallet to go with it :smile: I’m going tomorrow to play with some scarves and order a Double Sens and K28 ...the addiction is real! Thanks so much for your insight...it made me feel more confident in my decisions.

Started last quarter of 2008 with 2 bags. 2009 has to be the year of acquisition for me.

I got accessories, slgs and more bags. Shawls and scarves too, not many but just about one shawl too many for my very casual none-too-active lifestyle.

So far I've only 1 orange box for 2010 and probably 1 more within the week. I've been using a silky-pop type non-H bag and I want one more so it might as well be Hermes.

I've one bag coming, a birkin in Rouge Venetien at a premium and I don't feel like having anymore. A Blue jean or Blue Thalassa would be nice but only if I can get it at Europe's price but I think I can live without it.

H RTW doesn't excite me. H jewelry, lovely as they are, have not moved me enough to pull out my credit card. H shoes are not expensive compared to the other brands I love but they're not exciting either. Although I do see myself buying them to match some of my bags.

I'm done for now with my H wants, unless I can find myself a black/white silk pompom or a tdf silky city :smile:

I guess we all get carried away with HGs and hard to find items, moved by lovely pictures and hype; and then once acquired, I stop to think and realise it doesn't make me that much happier (just a lot poorer)

Seriously who the heck typed that out? :biggrin::biggrin:

not many but just about one shawl
I have way more than one cashmere shawl today. As for silk carres, I have about 5 scarves left after re-homing the rest (not many either)

I've been using a silky-pop type non-H bag
I have no idea what I was talking about or what bag I was referring to. I still have 2 silky pops with me today, love them

I've one bag coming, a birkin in Rouge Venetien
I regret passing on this, I'd LOVE a RV

H RTW doesn't excite me. H jewelry, lovely as they are, have not moved me enough to pull out my credit card. H shoes are not expensive compared to the other brands I love but they're not exciting either. Although I do see myself buying them to match some of my bags.
I absolutely adore H's rtw, not all but the few I got I love and treasure.
Jewelry I only like and wear the horn jewelry regularly. I am still not into their gold or silver pieces except for a necklace, a ring and a pair of small earrings.

I'm done for now with my H wants, unless I can find myself a black/white silk pompom or a tdf silky city
I bought probably the last of pompoms available in the market for many tpf friends and didn't keep any for myself. duh.
I found my UHG Tigre Royale silky city at the Shanghai store and I still have it

OK that's that for what I posted almost 10 years ago.

Didn't talk much about bags so my bag journey is like this :
2008 end Sept I got my very first H bag, an etoupe Lindy and got another one in Paris 3 months later. Both are sold, they are size 30s and I prefer 26. 2 years ago I got my first exotic and it is a L26.

2009 onwards it was all Birkins. My first was a preloved 30 gold togo and it was perfection. Can't remember why I sold it. A few 30s came and went. Then I had a brief 25cm phase, a few 25s came and went.

Right now I prefer the Kelly in all sizes, I have one in each size ie 25, 28, 32 and I don't want anymore. I have only one birkin 30 left in my collection and don't want more either.

2009-2010 I got 3 trims in BJ, Barenia, Black and Indigo. Sold the last one last year.

2011-2013 I was crazy for bolides. I used to think it was very matronly then I guess I grew old. I was alone in China for work and didn't want recognizable bags. So my bolides were in daily rotation for about 5 years. Last year I re-homed all but one.

2017-2018 I went Constance crazy. I got a preloved neutral colour C18 around 2011/12 to test the waters and loved it except it was a tad small so a few years after I got my C18 I got a gorgeous pop blue C24 in 2017 and in 2018 and probably my most favourite bag out of all my bags, a Vert Emeraude in shiny gator.

Except for Constance and Kelly, I don't have multiples of the same bag types. The rest of my collection are a Halzan that I LOVE (in gold swift, I still miss my first gold b), a KP bought in 2010, double sens, jypsiere and a tutti fruitti pouch.

SLGs featured throughout the years, had several wallets and now left with 2. My very first Kelly wallet which I don't use anymore because I can't deal with the turnkey creating dings and dents in my bags and a Constance wallet that is my daily wallet today.

What didn't change from day 1 is I am still a neutral girl and I really really don't like Epsom.

I still want a red, in a picotin 22.

Last edited:
Started out with b30 in blue sapphire in 2016, then 2017 got a K28 Etoupe, and 2018 in June got a black c24, so far doing well, and hoping for a k25 burgundy at end if this year if lucky or special order offer, then a pink b25 in light pink shade sometime next year, then the collection be completed, and can move to a enjoy stage.
Take time to know what work for you, then you can enjoy the journey and not making mistake !!!